Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp. Like I said we're an average *** team. Lets just hope we don't get blown out by 30+ against the Clips. :smh:

0/4

1/7

2/12

6/17

cant win with numbers like that
tired.gif

This team has a lot of soul searching to do. Embarrassing performance from this team.Just disrespectful to the franchise from the way that they're playing.

This team loves taking two steps back for every step forward.

They cannot afford to lose home games to a team like the Sixers given their schedule the next two months.

Going to win against the Clippers on Friday to go .500 and then leave lose the next game to go below .500
This team is getting more and more predictable. After a big win, nobody wants to show up anymore.

there were times where the lakers brought it close which is something to be positive about but its pretty much because of the start of the game

lakers were out of sync to start

I thought the Clippers game might actually mean something, but now, we're starting to hit the panic button.

Jrue Holiday so underrated going into this season..

Dude can ball..

Lakers are horrible, always when people think the Lakers are ballin' next game they are complete garbage.

lol@ pau gasol with his usual self

can't make jumpers and gets blocked everytime inside cause he doesnt jump

It makes not sense why Jamison does not get any of Gasol's minutes. I would actually bring Gasol off the bench and start Jamison. Both guys don't play any defense so it does not make a difference.

ZERO PRODUCTION FROM THE BACK UP PG SPOT and they don't even have a backup SF. Mitch and Buss need to fix those two spots ASAP. This is probably the only nba team with no backup PG and SF.

I really don't know about Howard. He did not put up a lot of shots and he did get 14 boards and was playing good defense.

GET A DAMN SF OR PG :smh:

Why does Morris take almost as many shots as Dwight? Duhon should be getting some playing time since Morris provides zero spacing and was getting burned on defense.

Let's see when they go after a combo guard that defends. That's the answer for right now..

And the deadline will bring another answer.

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE. 

yes the offense was crap tonight but teams get WHATEVER THEY WANT against us. Its getting hard to watch when we need stops but we end up giving up open shots........

that dunk we gave up to Holiday SMH

Last edited:
this cant be the team that the lakers head into the playoffs with..... and if its not, then they just have to hold strong til the trade deadline

the lakers arent a bad team, theyre exactly what their record is but not what we expected them to be

they just need some extra bodies that can contribute and im not talking delonte west
tongue.gif

Last edited:

Morris was getting crossed by Holiday with ease. I don't know what game you were watching.

And by chance. Tell me what Duhon would have contributed had he not been injured.

Not only is Morris 10x the defender Duhon is. Nash and Blake are better defenders. That's just to show you how bad of a defender Duhon is.

Just offensively Duhon 26 games at 22.8 mpg Morris 27 games at 18 minutes per game.. Morris 5 points 2.1 apg. Duhon 4.1 points 3.7 assits.

Morris also is shooting 40% 3s to Duhon's 38.8%

Last edited:
I thought in general the defense by Morris/Nash were fine tonight, but there's only so much they could do guarding Holiday/Turner. Both were able to get to their spots and rise over Morris/Nash.

Defensive rotations sucked tonight, but what's new.

Last edited:
And by chance. Tell me what Duhon would have contributed had he not been injured.
Not only is Morris 10x the defender Duhon is. Nash and Blake are better defenders.

lol@ 10x

more like 10x the enegery, which is useless cause he plays dumb defense most of the time

Where was his stellar defense today?

I didn't know Duhon was injured. Should have given more time for Meeks then. Even with his matador defense.

Not only is Morris 10x the defender Duhon is. Nash and Blake are better defenders.

lol@ 10x

more like 10x the enegery, which is useless cause he plays dumb defense most of the time

Where was his stellar defense today?

I didn't know Duhon was injured. Should have given more time for Meeks then. Even with his matador defense.

Maybe you forgot when Morris shut down Lillard last game. But sure Chris Duhon with 35 foot 3pointers, and the worst guard defender is game changing.

Back
Top Bottom