Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, I still remember.

It was a Friday morning and I was on campus. I went to the computer lab and my jaw subsequently dropped.

Yep, I still remember.

It was a Friday morning and I was on campus. I went to the computer lab and my jaw subsequently dropped.

I remember hearing all the details come out, lookin at it, and sayin that the Grizz did well for themselves, and I did it THAT day. Not no damn revisionist ****, I was there in that thread sayin they got a good "future" deal, whereas ours was a more "present" deal.

The haters was MADDDDDDD that day. Angry I tell ya.

watching his first game against the nets. was pure beauty.

after watching kwame for 2 seasons, it was fun watching pau's first game with the lakers.

[quote name="CP"]The haters was MADDDDDDD that day. Angry I tell ya.[/quote]I mean, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

One man's Kwame is another man's Pau.

:lol:

Yeah, yeah, I know the other pieces, but ultimately, that's what everyone 'saw' in their mind's eye.

Last edited:
Do ya'll remember when that news dropped in here?

Man, I thought for sure we had traded LO, Kwame, Critt, picks, cash, etc for Pau and Kobe to be the main duo with Bynum injured.

Then I heard we kept LO. My jaw done DROPPED.

Then I shed a tear. :smokin

I remeber waking up and hearing that Kwame was traded. I was at the PHX game where he was booed out of Staples and knew it was the end.

When I heard Kwame was gone (I didn't even care who we got) I was:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Stephen A was such a huge Kwame fan. :rofl:

I'm on my phone. Someone please humor me and post the clip where Kwame was full of fail for like 3 minutes. Turnover... turnover... scored on... I think he kicked the ball into upper deck at one point... shot Kennedy... just did everything possible wrong for a long stretch. I've seen the clip on youtube like times, anytime I want a good laugh

Last edited:
I've tried looking for the highlights (errr lowlights?) but I can't find them anymore. I hope the uploader didn't delete the video. That was a brutal game.

smh at the lakers players embarrassing him like this. :smh: :rofl:

edit: just noticed from :20 sec to the end of the video, the score didnt change.

Last edited:
I mean, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Yeah, yeah, I know the other pieces, but ultimately, that's what everyone 'saw' in their mind's eye.

omg was it a great day on niketalk to be a laker fan that day.... dudes swearing they werent gonna watch the nba again :lol:

that almost happend again when the news chris paul was coming to the lakers but then stern came through with the block lol

if we didnt have a super team around like the heat dudes woulda been angry when we got dwight too :lol:

I mean, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

omg was it a great day on niketalk to be a laker fan that day.... dudes swearing they werent gonna watch the nba again :lol:

that almost happend again when the news chris paul was coming to the lakers but then stern came through with the block lol

if we didnt have a super team around like the heat dudes woulda been angry when we got dwight too :lol:

I remember KLJ was just... defeated, about having to follow CP on the Lakers.

Funny stuff.

i want kobe to step up his game, and not have it where kobe passes the entire game, and not shoot at all, only in the fourth... whats the point of that? that way he's only gonna shoot himself out of the game, and bring the lakers back to a "watch kobe" team..

just take what the defense gives, if he can go one on one, take it, if not, pass the ball and create for others.(okc game was the perfect, example). and so was phoenix, kobe needed to take more shots during the entire game, when the defense covers him one on one..

it doesnt always have to be one extreme or the other.. pass all game, and dont shoot.. or take on the entire opponent and not pass at all...

i'd trade duhon and ebanks and some other fillers for tyler hansbrough... high energy guy that irritates every opponent and always brings it.. whether he is skilled or talented or not.. i think that we need another garbage man, since jordan hill is out for the season..

Last edited:
Yep, I still remember.

Same here I was at the library waiting for my next class to start and I went on Niketalk to check if we acquired J.Kidd but then we got Pau without giving up Odom. I immediately went Ric Flair in my seat!!!!

Good times. |I

If they still lose to this team, I don't know anymore.

On the side note, What I like about this team is that its now smooth offensively, they just gotta toughen up on D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom