Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can't d12 wear something for his shoulders?.. he's wearing all the gears that are available yet he cant wear the one he really needed

Watch him TRY to play through it and get that arm swatted again and he'll be out for the season :smh:

can't d12 wear something for his shoulders?.. he's wearing all the gears that are available yet he cant wear the one he really needed

Watch him TRY to play through it and get that arm swatted again and he'll be out for the season :smh:

His arm is getting yanked. So padding wouldn't really help....

Teams have it on film, they know he can't hold on to the ball in the paint so they just swipe down on his arms... When he goes up for dunks they pull him down by the shoulders and when he's in the air on rebounds he has a forearm in his back. He might as well call it a season, teams just gonna keep swiping and sooner or later he's gonna do some serious and permanent damage

Dwight has no pump fake. He got to know defender will try to strip him. Learn a pump fake Dwight. This guy is no good

Dwight's problem is that he doesn't hold the ball high and close enough to his body to make swipes ineffective. When he loads up to dunk the ball he holds it low and out from his body.

D'Antoni blasted Pau's selfishness b4 the suns game :lol: then turned around and needed him down the stretch after Dwight got hurt

That explains this play :smh:... Kobe feeling bad about Pau's situation

Kobe, Nash, Metta, Earl and the rest of the guys caught in between Dwight's BS, Pau's BS, the coaching staff's BS, and the front office's BS :smh:

Last edited:
i guess my thing is...how do you have the biggest shoulders known to man? Like literally you were born equipped with football pads, yet you're frail as all hell?! all that muscle for nothing.

coaching staff needs to teach dwight to not bring the ball to waist level anymore. keep those hands high. the defender rakes his arm down, so if he keeps his arms up, like how bynum used to, we can't kinda defeat the fear of shoulder tweaks.

been saying this... staff is kind of stupid for not recognizing this

Last edited:
Welp, I don't care what Kobe had to say about this team on Twitter/Facebook. We should've never let this game slip from us. We had control the whole game. No excuses. We've been blowing leads in the 4th now and before we can overcome it but this team cannot. :\

Only reason why the blown lead against Hornets was forgotten was because Lakers won. Still no excuses to blow that lead with about minute and half to go against the Hornets. We deserved to lose last night after 2 pathetic 4th quarters.

Kobe should be the one shooting it in the 4th, not Artest. Play great teammate quarters 1-3, and start shooting in 4th. :smokin

Last edited:
RE: Dwight's shoulder, i posted earlier in this thread that this is not a typical injury that would just get better over time, like say, an ankle sprain or so.

It's a TORN LABRUM. Unless Dwight gets surgery, it's prone to get reinjured. And the more it gets reaggravated, the weaker that shoulder gets, and the more damage it causes to the surrounding tissues around it.

Take it from someone who had shoulder surgery before. I injured my shoulder 5 games into my season back in March 2011. I was recommended surgery by my doctors. I postponed surgery until after the season and got it September 2011. It's something that Dwight can definitely play with, but it's gonna get weaker over time as it keeps getting hit and jarred.

[quote name="mrdieselfuel09"]Kobe should be the one shooting it in the 4th, not Artest. Play great teammate quarters 1-3, and start shooting in 4th. :smokin[/quote]*facepalm*

4 teammates on the floor for 4 quarters > *

Last edited:
man i love and hate kobe on twitter, he is way too active, i can only imagine jordan during the wizard years ion twitter bodies would be dropped

It's pretty much killing me right now the fact that we did all this work in the offseason, had everything go our way, from Nash, to Dwight, to Jamison, to Meeks, to Hill, and this ridiculous lucky addition of Earl Clark, then sit back and watch Dirk not be healthy for the first 2.5 months, the Thunder trade Harden, the Grizz have now traded Gay, and we're a complete mess. Hell, CP3 hasn't even been on the court much lately, something brewing there. And we aren't doin **** about it.

:stoneface:

Of all the years to be a mess, this is the one we choose. :smh:

It concerns me greatly that we find a way to beat the Thunder, yet struggle our balls off against the Hornets and Suns. I have no idea what to make of that.

Dwight or no Dwight, we better eviscerate the Wolves tomorrow. I want a win by 47. I want us to have 90 by halftime, and they can have 26. They've started to play a little better, the Suns game was a complete wear down, second of a back to back, they lost their legs in the 4th Q, we need to get it back tomorrow. Cuz then we have a 10 AM game on Super Sunday in Detroit, and I can just smell let down from hear, just like the Toronto game.

Suns, Magic, Raptors, and Cavs..........all beat us. Man, ****.

It's pretty much killing me right now the fact that we did all this work in the offseason, had everything go our way, from Nash, to Dwight, to Jamison, to Meeks, to Hill, and this ridiculous lucky addition of Earl Clark, then sit back and watch Dirk not be healthy for the first 2.5 months, the Thunder trade Harden, the Grizz have now traded Gay, and we're a complete mess. Hell, CP3 hasn't even been on the court much lately, something brewing there. And we aren't doin **** about it.

Of all the years to be a mess, this is the one we choose. :smh:

It concerns me greatly that we find a way to beat the Thunder, yet struggle our balls off against the Hornets and Suns. I have no idea what to make of that.

Dwight or no Dwight, we better eviscerate the Wolves tomorrow. I want a win by 47. I want us to have 90 by halftime, and they can have 26. They've started to play a little better, the Suns game was a complete wear down, second of a back to back, they lost their legs in the 4th Q, we need to get it back tomorrow. Cuz then we have a 10 AM game on Super Sunday in Detroit, and I can just smell let down from hear, just like the Toronto game.

Suns, Magic, Raptors, and Cavs..........all beat us. Man, ****.

Win by 47? :lol: I just hope we win another game.

i dont know about u guys but last night game looked like pau trying to prove something at least first half of the game. pau doing kobe ISO and they were always trying to give Pau the ball.

i dont know about u guys but last night game looked like pau trying to prove something at least first half of the game. pau doing kobe ISO and they were always trying to give Pau the ball.
**** that no effort lazy *** Power Forward with Center height. Until I see him stepping up and producing more, he's on my sh** list.

Last edited:
[quote name="CP"]It's pretty much killing me right now the fact that we did all this work in the offseason, had everything go our way, from Nash, to Dwight, to Jamison, to Meeks, to Hill, and this ridiculous lucky addition of Earl Clark, then sit back and watch Dirk not be healthy for the first 2.5 months, the Thunder trade Harden, the Grizz have now traded Gay, and we're a complete mess. Hell, CP3 hasn't even been on the court much lately, something brewing there. And we aren't doin **** about it.

:stoneface: [/quote]Damn, when you put it all together like that... :\

I absolutely hate this season. D12 + Nash in the offseason with this record? With Pau still in the lineup.. :smh: :smh:
I would rather have Kwame, Smush and Luke take us to the Playoffs and lose rather than NOT make it to the
playoffs with an All Star team. :smh: :smh:

[quote name="CP"]It's pretty much killing me right now the fact that we did all this work in the offseason, had everything go our way, from Nash, to Dwight, to Jamison, to Meeks, to Hill, and this ridiculous lucky addition of Earl Clark, then sit back and watch Dirk not be healthy for the first 2.5 months, the Thunder trade Harden, the Grizz have now traded Gay, and we're a complete mess. Hell, CP3 hasn't even been on the court much lately, something brewing there. And we aren't doin **** about it.

Damn, when you put it all together like that... :\[/quote]

Not to come here and complain, but it's upsetting to see how LA get's a pass. You had Jon Barry and other analyst's making excuses for you guys this season. Mentioning how you guys haven't had a real training camp with everyone, coaching change and Dwight being hurt.

You have teams like the Knicks for the last couple of years and people wondering why they couldn't get things together when they have similar problems before and it's all Hell on them :smh:

You guys have it easy, man.

If this was any other team, the media and every other outlet would destroy that team. It's absurd.

Back
Top Bottom