Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depending on how the game goes, the Lakers should foul Drummond (Hack-A-Drummond doesn't have much of a ring to it) and put him on the free throw line.

He's shooting 37% from the free throw line. :lol: :x

Last edited:
Depending on how the game goes, the Lakers should foul Drummond (Hack-A-Drummond doesn't have much of a ring to it) and put him on the free throw line.

He's shooting 37% from the free throw line.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Finally a team that we can use the Hack-a-Howard technique on.

He's shooting 37% from the free throw line. :lol: :x

Summon-A-Drummond?

Last edited:
Present day Pau vs future Pau (Monroe)

Too bad Dwight's not playing. He could be playing future Dwight, in Drummond.

how come everytime i stream a game online - its always the road teams broadcast teams.  ive never streamed a game where they had LA's guys. So annoying.

Who's fault is that?

We all knew the Lakers had a **** for an excuse of a bench. But, in the NBA you'd be lucky to have 2-3 guys from your bench that can produce. Earl Clark, Meeks and Jamison can all put up points coming off the bench. Your bench isn't as bad as you'd like to believe.

Who said I was calling these guys prophets? I'm just stating what they're saying on air. The discussion wasn't if anything they say is true or not. The point is that they're making excuses! Reading is comprehension, my friend.

And the whole thing about losing game. Give me a ******g break, dude. This is the NBA and everyone is a professional. If you're going to lose, you better lose by a close margin. If your team is losing by double digits every night, that team doesn't deserve to be in the NBA. You act like losing close games is some sort of consolation prize :lol:

That's the difference between a good team and a bad team--The good teams win those close games. Right now, the Lakers aren't even close to being a good team.

the bench is bad, we have a 7-9 max man rotation while a lot teams have more. that comes through in the playoffs. you are obviously not watching the games and just watching highlights while these scripted analysis stuff is being pumped out. you make it seem like prophet by stating what they 'say' as actual respected opinions. we all know what happened when they predicted heat would smash mavericks. you probably thought so as well. and probably they only reason they are making excuses because they don't want to look like idiots if the lakers make a huge turn around. i know it's the NBA and i know there is a difference between losing by a lot and a little. look at the bobcats and bullets. i know the lakers aren't doing that great. that's why you're in here if the lakers were winning you would be in lurk mode.

Last edited:
Blake - Meeks - MWP - Jamison - Clark

SHOOT ME IN THE FACE :smh:

Seriously, please go out and sign Kenyon Martin

Last edited:
I do have to admit our bench isnt as bad as some make it out to be.....with Gasol, Meeks, Jamison, J. Hill, Blake....its more than a adequate bench
Its just that our bench has been inconsistent....but I mean, that's why they are bench players they all wont be always ON at the same times

Our bench just had a horrible start of the season...but then again are whole team had a horrible start to the season....all perspective

While Dwight is out, D'Antoni is going to have to take out Pau with a minute or two left in the first and third quarters for Sacre. Then hope Sacre can buy the team 5-6 minutes of game time at center. He can't roll out MWP, Clark and Jamison as the frontline. :lol:

Blake is decent enough offensively... But we need to look for a solid defending PG in the offseason... Just so we can limit Nash's liability a bit and cut his minutes.

Nash's defense on Will Bynum has been awful... And that's being polite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom