Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would start Ebanks just to keep the second unit together.

Pau
Clark
Ebanks
Kobe
Nash

Sacre (last three minutes of 1Q/3Q and first minute of 2Q/4Q)
Jamison
Meeks
Blake

Pau
Clark
Ebanks
Kobe
Nash

Jamison
Meeks
Blake

I like that Ebanksanity! I know he hasn't turned out to be the Earl Clark we envisioned, but I remember him playing some lockdown D on Durant last year and he could hit the mid range jumpshot, I really hope he starts, but knowing MDA we'll get Morris

Too much jimmies being rustled at the NBA thread :lol:

Anyways, I'll be back game time

p.s I expect kobe to shoot a lot later
and D'Antoni to D'Antoni :smh:

Metta got suspended for that??

Should've hit him harder and got his money's worth :smh:

Man this sucks, this is a huge game and both Dwight and Artest are out.

A win here would be soooo huge, this could make or break this trip. If we win, a 5-2 trip is very realistic and a 6-1 could happen. A loss hear and a 4-3 is a possibility and that's not something we need now.

I hope they come out strong and compete the whole game, i'm gonna say it again a win here would be huge!!!!!!!!

Pau
Clark
Ebanks
Kobe
Nash

Jamison
Meeks
Blake

I've pretty much given up on them ever giving Ebanks time to play. When he's gotten extended time, he's done fine. He makes mistakes here and there, but show me a single vet on this team that hasn't just as well. Kobe does, Nash does, Jamison does, Pau, Ron, etc.

Here we are BEGGING for youth, and athletes, and we have one just rotting on the pine. :lol:

Put Ebanks, Earl, Morris out on the floor with Dwight and Kobe, you'd have Kobe balance the offense, Dwight balance the defense, and they could run around like crazy on defense and try to get out and run a lil bit. Not a ton of shooting, but if they two man gamed Kobe/Dwight, Morris could have the corner and Earl the wing, they've both shown they can hit those shots when open, what's the issue here? :smh:

That said, Ebanks won't play til like March, for 3 minutes. Come on Mike, put him in there.

I'm in Boston this week for work and might go to the Garden on Thursday. Guess I'll see how they play tonight. I expect Kobe to go off if Dwight is out for the game in Boston.

i can already picture morris dribbling for 15 seconds, hesitates when to pass it to pau in the post, dribbles for another 5 and then pass it over to kobe :x

Can't catch a break with all these players missing games.

Kobe with a sprained right elbow too. But like always, gonna play through it.

i can already picture morris dribbling for 15 seconds, hesitates when to pass it to pau in the post, dribbles for another 5 and then pass it over to kobe
sick.gif
laugh.gif

No Dwight or Metta = loss

smh, a victory here would've been huge too. Just unfortunate.

But you have to take in the "Kobe playing in a new stadium in NY" effect into consideration. He could go off.

Last edited:
No Dwight or Metta = loss

smh, a victory here would've been huge too. Just unfortunate.

But you have to take in the "Kobe playing in a new stadium in NY" effect into consideration. He could go off.

If this is 2009 or maybe 2010 then i'll probably gonna be a bit excited.. When's the last time Kobe "go off" on a big stage like NY?

Lopez is like in super slow mo. Like game speed 35% :x

He's gonna look out of place at the ASG :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom