Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it too much to ask for us to have at least 10 of our guys straight for a 3 week stretch to see what's what?

Can I get that?

Pleaze?

One comes back, another goes out. 2 come back, 3 go out.

We won't play 1 single game with our entire roster after Opening night. From that night on we've lost Nash, Pau, Dwight, now Ron, Hill, Blake, and of course we rested our MVP the first couple weeks in Earlsanity, just letting the rest of the NBA have a break I suppose. :lol:

Kobe isn't going to pass tonight. No Dwight, no Ron, he's gonna play 40 minutes and shoot I have a feeling.

Damn, I'm sure Artest really wanted to play in Brooklyn tonight in front of his friends and fam.

Wait Dwight's not playing? I'm surprised.

Last edited:
Now Essential and CP's favorite player Ebanks can get some burn...as requested numerous times...only to stink up the joint. :lol:

We're gonna need Clark to shoot well tonight.
He'll probablg get a bulk of those open corner 3s tonight.

Last edited:
How can you be mad at Pau? Dudes been turned into a 6th man under D'Antoni, disrespected and publicly outed by D'Antoni, and you'd expect him to say he'd want to stay? Dudes been confirmed traded before, Lakers have been "trading" him for 2 years now. Bout time he speaks up. I wouldn't want to play for D'Antoni either, look at what he's done. As a 2 time champion and veteran he's got the right. Might as well trade Pau now if D'Antoni is staying.

How can you be mad at Pau? Dudes been turned into a 6th man under D'Antoni, disrespected and publicly outed by D'Antoni, and you'd expect him to say he'd want to stay? Dudes been confirmed traded before, Lakers have been "trading" him for 2 years now. Bout time he speaks up. I wouldn't want to play for D'Antoni either, look at what he's done. As a 2 time champion and veteran he's got the right. 
CASH!

repped.

Man I was excited as anyone when we first got Dwight and thought his diva like tendencies were overrated by the media but man this guy is something else. He has called out almost everyone on the team or in the organization at some point this season. He just needs to shut his ******g mouth and play. Dude complaining about not getting touches yet he has the second most post touches out of any big man in the league. This despite the fact that he has absolutely no touch around the rim, gets stripped more than Kwame Brown, and shoots under 50% from the FT line. :smh: He needs to shut his damn mouth and get in line. Talking like he's Shaq or something.

Man I was excited as anyone when we first got Dwight and thought his diva like tendencies were overrated by the media but man this guy is something else. He has called out almost everyone on the team or in the organization at some point this season. He just needs to shut his ******g mouth and play. Dude complaining about not getting touches yet he has the second most post touches out of any big man in the league. This despite the fact that he has absolutely no touch around the rim, gets stripped more than Kwame Brown, and shoots under 50% from the FT line. :smh: He needs to shut his damn mouth and get in line. Talking like he's Shaq or something.

On the real dude needs to just shut the **** up. Decline interview requests by ESPN. Stop talking about "having fun", matter of of fact stop talking at ALL. It doesn't help at all when he seems so insincere when he talks and you can tell he's fishing for sympathy. ****. I dont wanna hear about public perception of you. I dont wanna hear about your back. I dont wanna hear about Orlando. I dont wanna hear about your summer plans or what you tryna do. GO OUT THERE AND DO IT.

Last edited:
How can you be mad at Pau? Dudes been turned into a 6th man under D'Antoni, disrespected and publicly outed by D'Antoni, and you'd expect him to say he'd want to stay? Dudes been confirmed traded before, Lakers have been "trading" him for 2 years now. Bout time he speaks up. I wouldn't want to play for D'Antoni either, look at what he's done. As a 2 time champion and veteran he's got the right. Might as well trade Pau now if D'Antoni is staying.
Man I was excited as anyone when we first got Dwight and thought his diva like tendencies were overrated by the media but man this guy is something else. He has called out almost everyone on the team or in the organization at some point this season. He just needs to shut his ******g mouth and play. Dude complaining about not getting touches yet he has the second most post touches out of any big man in the league. This despite the fact that he has absolutely no touch around the rim, gets stripped more than Kwame Brown, and shoots under 50% from the FT line.
mean.gif
He needs to shut his damn mouth and get in line. Talking like he's Shaq or something.
Amen to all of the above. Dwight always says the ball sticks because of Kobe but it sticks when Dwight tries to post up or when he gets a turnover. And check this out.

Blatant disrespect from D'antoni.

Jim Buss said recently he was told by D’Antoni that Gasol was a happy camper now because D’Antoni was saving Gasol’s knees and prolonging his career.

It was amusing news to Gasol, who played 37 minutes against Minnesota and 40 versus Detroit.

“Never heard that,” he said.

“So do you ask for a fresh start elsewhere?”

“It’s a possibility,” he said, “yes.”

Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/gasol-frustrated-in-d-antonis-system/#sxkP5GQtlizAWPIx.99

Last edited:
why is ron suspended???!!!

Gave Knight an uppercut

the league is so shady yo. i was there. i had my head turned so i didnt actually see it, i just knew something happened because everybody hopped up. no way he choked and tapped that chin like they say tho. He would've been ejected. All they called was a double tech and let the play continue. Not to mention if Ron had done that, with as tough as some of the pistons talk, letting their boy catch them hands, they would've had to prove that, Ron Ron is ALWAYS in a Vietnam mindstate lol.

****Edit***

Well whatdyaknow! Damb Ron. hahahahaha son push his face into the punch lmaooo It was hilarious. Everybody hopped up all hype and excited, I'm like "Whadimiss??" I look over and it's just Ron and Maxiell jawing back n forth. Oh a fun fact. Greg Kelsor of the pistons commentary says he has Maxiell in a fight with Ron.

lmao smh

Last edited:
So whose starting for the Lakers tonight for MWP?

Conventional wisdom would say Jamison or even sparingly used Ebanks. However our coach doesn't believe in conventional wisdom...

I fully expect to see either Morris at the two or Steve Blake. I pray that I am wrong but I have a feeling MDA is gonna do something stupid like that.

Now Essential and CP's favorite player Ebanks can get some burn...as requested numerous times...only to stink up the joint. :lol:

We're gonna need Clark to shoot well tonight.
He'll probablg get a bulk of those open corner 3s tonight.

we most likely wont win tonight. say what you want about artest but atleast he would give some defense

and you know damn well ebanks wont get no burn. antoni gonna go with a 7 man rotation

that or play darius morris :x

have nash, blake, and kobe out on the floor at the same time even more :x

Back
Top Bottom