Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now Matt Barnes wants to hit 3's...
THIS. 
laugh.gif

Kobe needs to be on Chris Paul..

Nash needs to be moved all the way up on Matt Barnes.. Personally I wouldn't start with Nash on the court, but it's whatever.

MWP on Crawford.

Last edited:
This the kind of game that makes you just feel real, real, sad inside.

And Billups, ANOTHER 3. I'm just about done with this game :smh:

I'm about done with this game, I have an exam tomorrow, I gotta study for that, I can't take watching this team getting beat day in and day out. Hopefully we get it together and make a run in the 2nd half of the season, but thats wishing for A LOT. And as I type this Billups knocks down another 3.....we're a mediocre team.

GG Clippers.

We ain't beating this team tonight when Billups shooting like this and CP3 does whatever he want on Nash

If I'm the Lakers I'm trading Nash in the offseason.

Dwight isn't himself. Yes. Who knows what the combination of factors in his mind or body are doing it. Mental, physical, whatever. But if you keep him. And he doesn't have it next year, you can still trade him. Teams will still take the gamble on him.. Even on a mediocre year, he still puts up good numbers.

Nash on the other hand is done for.. He just doesn't have it physically anymore. And no rest can change that.. He's an all-time shooter, and an all time passer.. But his defense is so bad that any offense he creates gets washed and then some by his defense.

Nash has to be bordering on perfect offense to help us. If he makes mistakes, he doesn't help us

Last edited:
Goodnight ya'll.

Its a shame because Kobes actually had a very nice well rounded game offensively.

But they are making everything they shoot.

Our defense is :x

this game is on the starters

bench brought it back but the starters just floundered it again

:smh:

True..

Part of the problem as well is MDA is 1, 2 or 3 possessions late on his timeouts.. Did it to start the game.. Then did it in the second quarter at the end, and did it again to start the third.

It's one of those night where everything is falling for the opposing team even if they're taking contested shot.

Back
Top Bottom