Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5/18 vs 15/29

difference in 3s
tired.gif

If I'm the Lakers I'm trading Nash in the offseason.

Dwight isn't himself. Yes. Who knows what the combination of factors in his mind or body are doing it. Mental, physical, whatever. But if you keep him. And he doesn't have it next year, you can still trade him. Teams will still take the gamble on him.. Even on a mediocre year, he still puts up good numbers.

Nash on the other hand is done for.. He just doesn't have it physically anymore. And no rest can change that.. He's an all-time shooter, and an all time passer.. But his defense is so bad that any offense he creates gets washed and then some by his defense.

Nash has to be bordering on perfect offense to help us. If he makes mistakes, he doesn't help us

How many Lakers have you wanted to hypothetically trade already.So far I think you've traded Pau, Metta, Steve Nash, Steve Blake, Jordan Hill.

How many more players do you have to choose before you have to inevitably say its time to trade Dwight?

Who am I kidding, those words will never come out your mouth :tongue:

Dwight isn't himself. Yes. Who knows what the combination of factors in his mind or body are doing it. Mental, physical, whatever. But if you keep him. And he doesn't have it next year, you can still trade him. Teams will still take the gamble on him.. Even on a mediocre year, he still puts up good numbers.

Nash on the other hand is done for.. He just doesn't have it physically anymore. And no rest can change that.. He's an all-time shooter, and an all time passer.. But his defense is so bad that any offense he creates gets washed and then some by his defense.

Nash has to be bordering on perfect offense to help us. If he makes mistakes, he doesn't help us

How many Lakers have you wanted to hypothetically trade already.So far I think you've traded Pau, Metta, Steve Nash, Steve Blake, Jordan Hill.

How many more players do you have to choose before you have to inevitably say its time to trade Dwight?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Never once have I wanted to trade Jordan Hill.. Never once... Metta not this year... Blake I wanted to amnesty, you can't get anything for Blake...

Pau & Nash.. They deserve it bruh.

Reason why I won't say Dwight is because I'm not an idiot... Even if you sign him to a max deal.. And he doesn't have it next year. You could trade him easily. Get solid value.. And don't act like you can't.

Nash on the other hand is on borrowed time... To make a good impact on a game. He has to play perfect offense. And if you haven't seen that, you haven't been watching him play this year.. For every point he scores, assists, or sets up he gives one up. If he can't hit his shot or is turning it over even 3 times a game. It's almost a guarantee he has a net negative impact on the game.

Team needs to get younger. 39 year old Nash, 32 year old Pau ain't doing that...

Injured Dwight or Mentally Deranged Dwight still gets you value on the market still.

Last edited:
i blame this on dantoni. how do you let a team drain so many 3s and not adjust your strategy? why not post up howard a couple of times?

I can deal w/ losing the heat, Boston, Knicks, ect.... But these clipper losses hurt the most man :smh: :smh: :smh:

If Kobe retired tomar I wouldn't eem much be mad b. The clippers bruh :smh: :smh: :smh:

Never once have I wanted to trade Jordan Hill.. Never once... Metta not this year... Blake I wanted to amnesty, you can't get anything for Blake...

Reason why I won't say Dwight is because I'm not an idiot... Even if you sign him to a max deal.. And he doesn't have it next year. You could trade him easily. Get solid value.. And don't act like you can't.

Nash on the other hand is on borrowed time... To make a good impact on a game. He has to play perfect offense. And if you haven't seen that, you haven't been watching him play this year.. For every point he scores, assists, or sets up he gives one up. If he can't hit his shot or is turning it over even 3 times a game. It's almost a guarantee he has a net negative impact on the game.

Team needs to get younger. 39 year old Nash, 32 year old Pau ain't doing that...

Injured Dwight or Mentally Deranged Dwight still gets you value on the market still.

Your from New York so you'll understand when I tell you this; I'm bustin ya balls bro.

But that Lakers overpaid for the 39 year old Nash last summer for 3 years, I honestly don't know who'd take him. Maybe a title contender for a late first round draft pick and some throw in? You won't get much for Nash or Pau, not enough to instantly better.

But the Lakers were not supposed to rebuild this early, that was not the plan. Plus I highly doubt Kobe would approve of such a decision. I agree y'all need to get younger but that was suppose to happen after 2014.

I agree with the Dwight Howard trade value, that's not going anywhere, but the biggest issue like I've been saying all year is - you don't know if he's going to want to resign. If he signs somewhere else, there goes Dwight the player and the potential future trade value. The Lakers take huge steps backwards going towards the future.

What a risky situation, such an intense dilemma. Still got time, trade deadline is 2 weeks away.

Last edited:

Your from New York so you'll understand when I tell you this; I'm bustin ya balls bro.

But that Lakers overpaid for the 39 year old Nash last summer for 3 years, I honestly don't know who'd take him. Maybe a title contender for a late first round draft pick and some throw in? You won't get much for Nash or Pau, not enough to rebuild.

But the Lakers were not supposed to rebuild this early, that was not the plan. Plus I highly doubt Kobe would approve of such a decision. I agree y'all need to get younger but that was suppose to happen after 2014.

I agree with the Dwight Howard trade value, that's not going anywhere, but the biggest issue like I've been saying all year is - you don't know if he's going to want to resign. If he signs somewhere else, there goes Dwight the player and the potential future trade value. The Lakers take huge steps backwards going towards the future.

What a risky situation, such an intense dilemma. Still got time, trade deadline is 2 weeks away.

Nash was probably the worst move we made in the offseason.. I get why it was done. But we should have tried to keep Ramon because Nash needs to be down to about 25 minutes at this part of his career. They needed a backup in place.

I don't want to rebuild... Same premise. Title or Go home. Nash for an ok 4 or 5. And Pau for a middle of the pack PG and a role player. As long as they are younger, that will be a better team.. Even if the talent gap exist. It'd still be a better team because...One of the problems with our defense is it is too much "Dwight save us". Like our offense is too much "Kobe save us" We got too many guys who are too old, and keep getting beat off the dribble.. Dwight has to help on that. And since we're old, we can't rotate... So easy buckets... Or guys (Dwight included) just not boxing out... And even when Dwight boxes out, Jamison or someone else doesn't and his guy can just tap the rebound from Dwight..

The grass isn't much greener anywhere for Dwight.... That's why I don't believe there is much to doubt... But let's say you are right ad he doesn't resign? So what. We rebuild completely in 2014. But I don't think the percentage of him leaving is that much higher than what it was when we traded for him... Nowhere is his chance of winning a title much better... Not in Dallas, Not in Atlanta... Houston? Maybe.. But their cap situation is not nearly as good. He loses a boatload of money in contracts and endorsement... And Houston is not really a Free Agent Haven. So I'll concede maybe Houston because of Harden. Even then, Harden is a younger Kobe with his increased role, so I'm sure Dwight will hate Harden's shot selection and not passing to him.. But there's nothing Greener in Dallas or Atlanta.

Also Dwight has never said he wants to leave, or even nudged at it... During tonight's game the announcers praised CP3 for not talking about Free Agency and saying do not ask me about then they killed Dwight for not doing it, when he has done exactly what CP3 did. That was ********, and why a lot of this perception of Dwight is media doing to create a story.. Is Dwight innocent? No. Far from it. Very far from it... But the media has just tried to make a story..

We can talk about saying "I will resign" but that means absolutely nothing. It isn't a guarantee they'd resign.. He could change his mind, and it wouldn't be a thing..

The risk isn't that much because there is 1. He resigns 2. He walks and we have an entire cap room free in 2014. There's no trade out there. Minnesota isn't trading KevLove, especially for Brook Lopez..

Last edited:
8 man rotation for the 7th straight game for this old *** squad. they never had a chance.

from here on out the lakers will not beat good teams so no point in even thinking they have a chance...

Does anyone else get as annoyed as I do when Dwight starts hanging out and joking with the opposing team after all our losses? It may be his natural attitude, but it makes it seem like he doesn't care.

Well fellas I've been MIA on NT since the yuku switch had an issue with my screename but if I was Mitch I'd be looking to flip Howard forsure. He's not resigning with the lakers it's clear as day. Can't trade Nash or Pau because we would be selling them wholesale at this point both are at the end of their careers with a huge step back in production. The reason I say Howard now is because he's going to walk for nothing. We can't sell him on winning because we are terrible this season. D'Antoni has to go as well, he makes ZERO ADJUSTMENTS during the game and his offense doesn't fit this team at all. GET WELL SOON DR. BUSS.

Back
Top Bottom