Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hawks want a young center in any trade.. Would have to be Minny. Milwaukee won't trade it's young bigs unless they got Josh Smith

Last edited:
I'm actually fine with this trade deadline.. You guys are making me more angry than last year's deadline did...

Lakers are looking at Jermaine O'Neal and Raja Bell...

JO, and Raja............

Is there some rule we have to look at either 40 year olds, or former Suns only? ****. :smh:

you guys really don't see Earl Clarks potential? Or you're just so impatient you just can't wait until he blossoms? I totally get wanting to win and him having value, so I'm just curious what you guys' mindset is, since I'm seeing him in just about every trade scenario.

if clark gets traded i will be pissed....hill cant be traded cause he is hurt but they better not trade those 2 anytime soon

you guys really don't see Earl Clarks potential? Or you're just so impatient you just can't wait until he blossoms? I totally get wanting to win and him having value, so I'm just curious what you guys' mindset is, since I'm seeing him in just about every trade scenario.

That sums up these guys in a sentence

I personally want Earl Clark resigned.

Yes, EARL CLARK CP.

I dont care about Tim Thomas, Bonzi Wells, Rudy Gay, Joe Johnson, or anyone else that got overpaid.

We freakin need some athleticism on this team for years to come. Who is going to give that to us? Darius Morris? :x

Our draft picks? Oh wait...we have none the next few years.

We just gonna stay old so we can pretend to have a chance at LeBron in 2014? No thanks IMO there is a .0000000001 chance he comes to LA...and that's being generous.

EXTEND CLARK...NOW.

Last edited:
Let Earl walk. No need to waste cap space on him after next season.

1 year deal? Sure, sign him. Wants more than 1 year, he's out.

Period.

You do NOT give away cap space for dime a dozen players. You do NOT.

It's like signing Shannon Brown long term rather than persuing 10 different scenarios that land you an elite second or third option. Outside of the option for an elite #1 guy.

Earl Clark is no way close to worth that. Cap space >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Earl Clark.

And with that Clark isn't getting a Joe Johnson or Bonzi Wells contract..

At best he gets 3 year - $21mil..

Teams already in that CBA mindset.. That's why there has been 3 trades all season.. All 3 were for 1 team to save money.

Last edited:

Period.

It's like signing Shannon Brown long term rather than persuing 10 different scenarios that land you an elite second or third option. Outside of the option for an elite #1 guy.

Earl Clark is no way close to worth that. Cap space >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Earl Clark.

Cap Space and not making the playoffs the last few years left in Kobe's career

Last edited:
if we let clark go who could we get with the cap we have left?

This upcoming year.... Someone for $3.5mil.... But even if we keep Clark, we have that $3.5mil

The year after.... It's the difference between... $30mil in cap space (Dwight & Nash) , and $23mil in cap space.. That's if Earl Clark gets the highest possible deal he would get on the market.

Last edited:
lakers could do what ever they want but as long as they dont get some washed up old bum and spend alot of $$$ to sit on the bench

i stil think we are paying blake too much money :smh:

i stil think we are paying blake too much money :smh:

Read a whole article about our role player signings a while back...

Premise was... No one in their right mind would give an average backup a 4 year deal.... Especially one who has never had a league average player efficiency.. It was what the market was at, but it was an awful signing.

Period.

Cap Space and not making the playoffs the last few years left in Kobe's career

I was just looking at the Lakers 2000 Finals stats... Shaq shot 38.7% from FT...

Goodness :smh:

Last edited:
Also just saw this about 2 weeks ago Mike Bresnahan wrote this

"This is my first team that gave me an opportunity. I love the guys here," Clark said. "The organization and the style of play fits me. I really want to stay here."

[h1]Report: Dwight Howard mocked Kobe Bryant in All-Star locker room[/h1]
Kurt Helin

Feb 19, 2013, 11:56 AM EST

10 Comments

350x16.jpeg
AP
Let’s start out right here — take this report with a grain of salt. Actually, a handful of kosher salt. I say that because there was no buzz about this in Houston. I say take the salt because every NBA reporter in America who breaks these kind of stories was in Houston and it leaked out through a celebrity page a couple days later. And I say grab salt because it seems over the top.

But the New York Post (another reason to take with salt) is reporting that Dwight Howard mocked Kobe Bryant behind his back in the All-Star Game locker room.
Relations between Kobe Bryant and his Lakers teammate Dwight Howard were beyond icy during the weekend’s All-Star game in Houston — with Howard mocking Bryant behind his back in the locker room, sources exclusively tell Page Six. Amid other reports that the Lakers’ chilly on-court chemistry was spilling into the locker room, we’re told that Howard “grabbed Kobe’s uniform, put it on, and imitated him in front of all the other players on the West team. He was joking and berating Kobe” to fellow NBA stars, including the Clippers’ Chris Paul and Blake Griffin and Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant. The source added Bryant later arrived in the locker room, “said hello to everyone on the team except Howard, grabbed his stuff and moved as far away from Howard as he could.”
Expect the denials from Howard in 5…4…3…

And I’ll actually believe Howard on this one. This report seems over the top, even for him. I feel I have to pass this report along, but I’ll say again I don’t believe it and won’t until we get better confirmation. Not that it’s impossible, I just don’t see it.

I will say that Dwight Howard seemed back to his joking, having fun self more over the weekend as attention was lavished on him and he was in a game without the weight of expectations and desperation that comes with the Lakers games now. He was taking half-court hook shots in All-Star warm-ups and shot a three pointer in the game. He liked the lighter mood of the weekend.

So where does the rumor come from? If you were a team interested in trading for Dwight Howard or getting him as a free agent this summer, then leaking this kind of rumor to hopefully drive more of a wedge in the Lakers locker room this is how I would do it. But we’ll see.
My aplogies if late and I dont really believe it, but if true....
indifferent.gif

Guys this is what I'm talking about with the media blowing things up... The author says he believes the story is 100% fake.. Yet writes about it anyway... That's just irresponsible journalism..

Guys this is what I'm talking about with the media blowing things up... The author says he believes the story is 100% fake.. Yet writes about it anyway... That's just irresponsible journalism..

Back
Top Bottom