Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Ron hit that 3 pointer...

Since we're talking about that series

And let's not forget the icing on the cake :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't know about LA, but I'm trippin on it. :lol:

Here's the opening line (and keep in mind, this is a ****** Celtic homer typing for ESPN
Opening line!!!!
MIGHT miss the playoffs, MIGHT lose a free agent, he's acting like Jim already ruined the franchise forever. And he did this THE DAY his father died.

The day Larry Bird dies, I'm sendin my article into ESPN,

"Larry Bird sucked. Now he's dead. Hi Bill".

CP

:lol:

Yea, the opening statement was wrong to say in general. Article definitely came too soon.

He's exploiting the irony behind the Jerry Buss health and the Lakers current situation. I see why it would be an intriguing article, but I agree it's too soon.

He lives in LA tho, I'm sure if people are trippin he'll apologize. Simmons is a powerful dude tho, I don't see it happening. Good Luck tho.

I did that too when he hit that 3 pointer, but when he shot it, I was like.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:lol:

Last edited:
I watched that game 7 in my garage with no TV but just gamecast, not because I didn't have at TV but because I couldn't watch it on TV my heart wouldn't let me. I remember turning down going to my friends house to watch it because I wouldn't be able to appreciate it the same. I needed to be alone just in case they lost people wouldn't hound me with that dreaded line, "It's just a game man, why you sad, you don't get paid by them"

When they won we went to BJ's and bought the bar out, I remember it was the first time i've been kicked out of BJ's.

I watched that game 7 in my garage with no TV but just gamecast, not because I didn't have at TV but because I couldn't watch it on TV my heart wouldn't let me. I remember turning down going to my friends house to watch it because I wouldn't be able to appreciate it the same. I needed to be alone just in case they lost people wouldn't hound me with that dreaded line, "It's just a game man, why you sad, you don't get paid by them"

When they won we went to BJ's and bought the bar out, I remember it was the first time i've been kicked out of BJ's.
yea I remember I didnt watch game 5 because I knew they were gonna lose.  Last game at home for Boston that series, on the road. It had a loss written all over it. Best decision i made becuase I would have cried otherwise.  Def watched game 6 and 7 though.  Couldnt sit still for game 7, was going back and forth between living room, my room, brothers house...man i miss those times.  I would listen to lakers radio all day on game days.  Got me soo hyped for th game.

that feel is all too real

i never watch games like that with friends anymore :lol:

PMatic - Bill Simmons just proposed that ATL - LAL Horford, Korver for Dwight trade you've been pushing for during the halftime show. He was making the same points you were making.

Although he said it just won't happen. :lol:

2010 finals seemed so long ago...

I only had the heart to watch the first half but recorded the entire game. After halftime, I couldn't bear to watch anymore so I went to my room and just psyched myself out that they were gonna pull it off, while trying to listen in to the neighbors' reactions... as soon as I heard those celebratory shouts I knew.

Wow. My story is basically the complete opposite of that 'alone in my garage' story. :lol:

Tbh, that was the last game I watched with a bunch of friends. A friend of a guy I worked with had a Gm. 7 party; yes, like a SB party.

And he was a certified Laker hater. Soon as I walked in w/ my Magic jersey, white/yellow/purple Kobe II iDs, and satin Laker jacket, son stopped in his tracks, then immediately started going in.

How elated was I when Ron hit that 3?

And after going back&forth w/ him for like 3 hours, you better BELIEVE I did not leave his house w/o him hating my entire existence. :lol: :smokin

I was like the eminem lyric "How f****ng irritated are you? How much in your face am I?" :pimp:

Last edited:
I sat in the same spot the entire second half......

Went out for every other game except Game 7.... By myself for game 7.. And I couldn't have been more angry in that first half.

When Ron hit that 3.. I jumped up and did a 360...

Capped by Dave Chappelle's reaction at 1:20

Last edited:
:lol: good story SKA

I watched that game with my friend who is a Kings/Lakers fan..... Ya that guy is an idiot.

Anyways, I was the Lakers hater that game. Straight up rooting for every missed Lakers shot and ever Celtics score :lol:

Needless to say, I was upset with Ron made that 3 :lol:

I watched that game with my friend who is a Kings/Lakers fan..... Ya that guy is an idiot.

Anyways, I was the Lakers hater that game. Straight up rooting for every missed Lakers shot and ever Celtics score :lol:

the-dark-side.jpg

2000 game 7, down 15, we make a run, I never, move,a, muscle.

Nothing.

Didn't blink, not even sure I breathed.

Kobe lob to Shaq, I EXPLODED off the floor from my back like they do in karate screaming like a girl. :lol: judge me. :smokin

Last edited:

the-dark-side.jpg
If I join the dark side, I am gonna go full darkness. No in between like my Kings/Lakers buddy :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

the-dark-side.jpg
If I join the dark side, I am gonna go full darkness. No in between like my Kings/Lakers buddy :lol:

It doesn't matter when this is our sales pitch

join-the-dark-side-and-get-a-free-cookie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom