Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's funny is this is the role reversal Kobe-Shaq.

Shaq was the old dude that wouldn't let Kobe take the reigns.
Now Kobe is the old dude, will he give Dwight the reigns?

Only diff is Kobe being a career Laker whereas Shaq was an 8 year rental.

Funny how that works out.

Although true, Dwight now had nowhere near the drive and determination that a young kobe had, and still has to this day. Nobody ever once had to ask kobe bryant to work harder throughout his career.

Very very true. Part of the reason I have rocked with Kobe since day 1. That stupid ridiculous drive is flat out rare in athletes. To get one like him, I don't get how or why people wouldn't get behind that. Would have loved for he and Shaq to work out, but no guarantee they would have worked out enough to get to the 5 we did get, or with 2 extra Finals attempts. Maybe we do, maybe we don't, we'll never know.

So real...

[quote name="Drizzyd"]Can someone tell me how you quote multiple people the classic way? I've had no idea how to do it since NT made the switch :wow:[/quote]Look around in your preferences. Somewhere is an option that says 'Allow pyramid quotes' or quoting or something. Checkmark that.

[quote name="CoupeIt88"]Hey man if he's committed and publically says he is, then all this Dwightmare stuff could end. I'll fall back.[/quote]I won't. :D Son is fickle. When he stops being fickle, I'll fall back.

Last edited:
Jerry West, Phil, Pat, Shaq and Pau were my favorite speakers.

And I thought the choice for the Music of the Night was a strange one, but I was listening to the service on the radio so I don't know what the crowd's reaction was.

Last edited:
[quote name="CP"]What's funny is this is the role reversal Kobe-Shaq.

Funny how that works out.[/quote]Mother f***. You just screwed my whole world up right there. :lol: Sonuva...

What the hell is pat saying

Way too philosophical for me :lol:.

But I caught latter half of the service. It was a beautiful thing to watch, I even got emotional.

When Magic was talking about Jerry up in heaven starting a team having Wilt as his big man and Chick as his announcer and then Magic said don't pick up a point guard, saying to wait for him :smokin. It was cool to hear that.

I didn't catch Randy Newman singing "You got a friend in Me".

Last edited:
My favorite speakers were Phil and Magic. Everyone did an amazing job though. That was amazing to be a part of, even though I was just listening online.

Pat's speech reminded me a lot of Khalil Gibran's poems from The Prophet, and I wonder if he has read it at some point before. The notion of our loved ones being loaned to us for only the present is essentially what Gibran was relaying in part of his work.

Last edited:
Just like I thought the last two weeks, the Jazz didn't trade one of their big. Makes it that much harder.

They must feel they have a future with their current group and some additions in the offseason. You feel that's the case?
I think they'll bring back one of Jefferson or Millsap. Jefferson is the center of their offense, but he doesn't fit next to Kanter and Favors. Millsap is the sentimental favorite, should be cheaper and fits next to Kanter and Favors better.

Where can I watch the service? None of my YT subscriptions have uploaded it. :smh:

Uploaded a **** ton of photos onto Tumblr.. I've reached my limit for the day.... Sooooooooooo

Hopefully finish the Lakers - Celtics game tomorrow....

Then try to upload close to 100 Jerry Buss photos

Last edited:
What's funny is this is the role reversal Kobe-Shaq.

Funny how that works out.
in his prime

Back
Top Bottom