Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thankfully the lakers last game is against the rockets

but looking at the rockets schedule for the rest of the season, kinda nervous
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if it was a humbling experience for Dwight today. Being in the same room as all those Laker greats, seeing first hand what it means to be a Laker, seeing how much Dr. Jerry Buss meant to sports and the franchise. I mean it had to of right? Dwight is a nobody in that conversation of Lakers greats, he has all the tools to be there one day, and I hope this whole experience has been humbling for Dwight so he can get there.

Last edited:
Must win tonight.
Hell, they're all must wins now.
That equates to an L.
Blazers steal a close one.

Blazers 95
Lakers 90
Final

Must win tonight.
Hell, they're all must wins now.
That equates to an L.
Blazers steal a close one.

Blazers 95
Lakers 90
Final

read the comment, then looked at the name to see who posted it

saw it was u and just smh

why u gotta jinx us bruh lol

I follow Earl Clark on IG and he seems like a cool *** dude.
You could tell he's really humble and appreciates where he is in life right now. :pimp:

Last edited:
You could tell he's really humble and appreciates where he is in life right now.
pimp.gif
Yeah, he really took the opportunity he was given, and ran with it. I hope the lakers keep him next season, I'm pretty sure teams are going to be making pretty tempting offers though

You could tell he's really humble and appreciates where he is in life right now. :pimp:

What's his username on IG? as well as some other Lakers players? Thanks :D

Latest interview of Clark:

smoooth :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
You guys know what today is like for me around here. :lol:

We need to play the same way we did the other night. I pray Dwight feels good and plays like D12 tonight.

I don't think Houston or Utah are comin back. That means it's Golden State we have to walk down. We play them 2 more times. Get those games for sure, and we give ourselves a shot.

I think we need about a 21-6 finish. That gets us to 47-35. Problem is, GS is like 6 games ahead of us. Even if we win the 2, we need to make up 4 more. :smh:

GS has 3 against the Spurs still, 2 vs us, 2 vs Houston, 1 vs OKC, and a couple decent ones against the Celtics, 2 vs the Knicks, the Bulls, Utah, etc.

We need them to go like 15-13 in their last 28 and we'd have to go 21-6, or at worst 20-7 and beat them with the tiebreaker. #TOUGH

Back
Top Bottom