Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point I dont even no how to judge this team or how they are going to do from game to game.

I just hope for them to come out with high energy for the whole game and play the right way

i.e. dont forget that D12 is in the post and keep giving it to him, kee the reigns on Metta dont let him get all crazy

At this point I dont even no how to judge this team or how they are going to do from game to game.

I just hope for them to come out with high energy for the whole game and play the right way

i.e. dont forget that D12 is in the post and keep giving it to him, kee the reigns on Metta dont let him get all crazy

This

They are a different team every game..

We need the team that beat the celtics..

Or the team that beat the thunder..

Or the team that played good against the heat until the 4th, and w/o the TO's..

Essential... whenever Metta attempts to drive the ball towards the hoop I automatically stop what I am doing and stare at the screen like...

Last edited:
Haha Illest your avy is DOPE bro.

Im a big fan of these types of animated avys...something still combined with something moving.

:smokin Stands out among them all.

Last edited:
Yea when Metta puts the ball on the floor I can see the wheels spinning in his head...its the worst...this is his last year right??? Cuz he needs to be gone forever.

Im a big fan of these types of animated avys...something still combined with something moving.

I been wanted to change mine when I saw another cat had the nike sign I think, or the lakers logo that sort of flashed or sumthin..

But then here u come with your pattern thing, so i was like, ok let me step my avy game up a notch..

Yours is tight, was gonna ask if u didnt choose the 2nd one could I steal it like 2nd base, but then I decided to be original..

I been wanted to change mine when I saw another cat had the nike sign I think, or the lakers logo that sort of flashed or sumthin..

But then here u come with your pattern thing, so i was like, ok let me step my avy game up a notch..

Yours is tight, was gonna ask if u didnt choose the 2nd one could I steal it like 2nd base, but then I decided to be original..

Your avy is hella scary! :lol:

Can we catch utah and golden state?
I can see them lose at a higher rate then the damn rockets. Harden aint playing lately.

Can we catch utah and golden state?
I can see them lose at a higher rate then the damn rockets. Harden aint playing lately.
I heard on 710 just now the Rockets have an easier schedule (20th) the rest of the way than the Lakers (12th), but the Jazz have the third hardest schedule.

Remember our first game against Denver when everything we shot went in?

Even Dwights 3.

Team was so happy that night. They thought they were doin it.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
so basically..................................

if yall want Dwight to be happy, you gotta let him launch 3s 
laugh.gif

I can see san antonio beating gs tonight
And clips beating utah tomorrow

Lakers winning tonight and Sunday as well

I don't even look at other scores because this team is so inconsistent. They really need this game because the next two are going to be tough.

I'm going to miss tonight's game.. And since it's not on Nat. TV. I can't watch it :smh: I need League Pass badly.. But being broke doesn't allow it...

NT fundraiser ??? :D

Ima miss it to..But my phone and Google will keep live score updates/stats etc..And definately this thread will keep u updated to just about every or every other possession.

Watch.

I meant, Read..

Last edited:
I'm going to miss tonight's game.. And since it's not on Nat. TV. I can't watch it :smh: I need League Pass badly.. But being broke doesn't allow it...

NT fundraiser ??? :D

To bad Rockstar isn't around anymore to update the thread with his play by play anymore.

You probably would have given him some legitimate rep's for it tonight, he wouldn't of had to do it himself.

Ah, Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom