Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
02-03 Kobe was freaking stupid. If that wasn't a part of his prime, then I don't know what to believe in anymore.

Dude played 41 minutes a damn night, 45%, 38% from 3 (his best) 6.9 boards, 5.9 assists, 30 points a night, 2.2 steals and almost a block a night.
23 double doubles, 5 triple doubles, 16 straight 30 point games, 13-3 record in those, 9 of those were 40 point games, 7-2 in those, he had 3 50's that year including the 55 on MJ, he set the 3 record with 12 against Ray Allen..........

:smh:

And he was 24. :lol:

Depending on what you feel, his numbers go up, or go down based on Shaq bein there. Go up if he gets more touches, go down if you feel the defenses would have been able to slow him down with more focus on him. Depends on your preference. Me? I saw a man take down entire teams in 06. 3 years sooner, with more energy, less wear (he had knee surgery in late 03, hence, Colorado) he could have been even fiercer in 2003 as the lone gunman. I dunno.

Just not fair. Sucks that a bit of his prime was wasted with the greats of Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm, Chucky Atkins, and the best PG in Laker History...Smush.

you know..now that I think about it...pmatic & CP, you guys may have a point...it's possible, considering those #'s that his prime started that early. Kobe has already defied all the other general rules that we thought about how bodies work and such lol he's close to unstoppable. Dude is a world class athlete with world class trainers and nutrition, so his best years definitely could've started sooner and lasted longer than the average male.

Awwww man just imagine him without Shaq in his younger years...he would've been on GODmode every night hahaha. Endless energy and endurance, he would've gotten close to that 81 numerous times earlier than '06.

So when did Lebron start his prime, 11th grade? lol and he's just getting near the peak now? Or can we not say until we see a decline? Can he get any better? do any more?

02-03 Kobe had 6-7 years in the league to develop and become great. So I'm right there with ya'll, he was enttering his prime at that point.

For LeBron, this has to be his absolute best we're seeing from him...right lol? The scary thing is I can see him maintaining this level of play for the next 2-3 years EASY. He's grown smarter as a player, utilizing his physical talents extremely well. Seriously, what part of his game can you criticize?

kobe said that his game was complete in i think 02 or 01 or something so that would make sense that his prime started around then and he said after that year he just started to perfect every aspect

I think Shaq's the greatest center of all time, he was physically unstoppable to unable to guard. So I might go with the Lakers team because of the backcourt.

But the front court would go to the field.

the league made like 5 rules to because shaq haha

illegal defense being legal (double team off the ball)
no hack a shaq after two minz-

there has to be other rules but i guess i exaggerated

prime shaq was unreal.

the league made like 5 rules to because shaq haha

illegal defense being legal (double team off the ball)
no hack a shaq after two minz-

there has to be other rules but i guess i exaggerated

prime shaq was unreal.

Prime Shaq was the most dominant force ever on the basketball court. I say that Shaq is the greatest center ever, I get a lot of criticism for it because of Kareem, Hakeem, Wilt, and Russell. Then I say, okay those centers are up there, but which one of those centers was going to stop Shaq? None of them. People like to bring up Hakeem in the finals, how he beat Shaq. Shaq was 22 years old, Hakeem was in his prime.

What's even crazier is that Shaq didn't even reach his full potential, if his work ethic was better and he committed himself every year without such a big ego, he would have won even more championships and gone down as the top player ever.

If Shaq was playing today, in a league without good centers anymore. :x

Last edited:
If Shaq had the killer instinct like Mike and Kobe did, he would've been the best player ever. If he shot in the 70% range, Shaq would be unstoppable in his prime. I'm not exactly sure but wasn't dunking banned because of Kareem or Wilt? I know Kareem developed the Skyhook because of this rule.

If Shaq had the work ethic like Mike and Kobe did, he would've been the best player ever. If he shot in the 70% range, Shaq would be unstoppable in his prime. I'm not exactly sure but wasn't dunking banned because of Kareem or Wilt? I know Kareem developed the Skyhook because of this rule.

*Fixed*

We play as hard as we did against the Celtics, we'll be fine. Best game we played all year was against the Celtics. 
smokin.gif

Remember our first game against Denver when everything we shot went in?

Even Dwights 3.

Team was so happy that night. They thought they were doin it. :smh: :lol:

Remember our first game against Denver when everything we shot went in?

Even Dwights 3.

Team was so happy that night. They thought they were doin it.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
But Denver was an okay team then. Despite them being ahead of us in their record, the Celtics was a QUALITY win. A good one. 

Especially after getting blown out before the All-Star break. 
mean.gif

I remember that game because I thought that was the turning point. We were back to who we were supposed to be. (I thought)

Friday night game, ESPN, everyone looked really good, and that was still without Nash. :smh:

Yeahno.

Think we've played about 9 season openers since that game. :lol:

Yo, P, I'm going to do some SERIOUS damage with that NBA Stats update they got from SAP. (Ironically my job here uses SAP for our work. :lol: )

But they have Magic Johnson boxscores that I have never, ever, ever been able to locate. I'm going to dump that **** into excel like a muh. :lol: :smokin

Lakers should blow out this broke, no-bench team tonight (though I hope at least Lillard goes off for fantasy purposes :lol:)

A week ago I wouldve said the same thing with a hint of doubt, but after yesterday's memorial, the Lakers will come ready to play.

Yo, P, I'm going to do some SERIOUS damage with that NBA Stats update they got from SAP. (Ironically my job here uses SAP for our work. :lol: )

But they have Magic Johnson boxscores that I have never, ever, ever been able to locate. I'm going to dump that **** into excel like a muh. :lol: :smokin
I've barely scratched the surface with the site. So glad the NBA let the public use it.

Back
Top Bottom