Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kobe is in 81 mode but doesn't have the athleticism or stamina anymore to perform at that level.

Anyone see the minutes stat at the beginning of the game? Dude was Avg. 7 min less a night under Phil and we were winning more. He could actually finish quarters and games!

Brown and _Antoni are burning him out >D

Last edited:
Well Jamison should never play again...

Once Howard and Gasol come back.. Trade him.

His defense was always terrible. But he could rebound.. He couldn't do that if his life depended on it.

He could still score. Now I'd pick 10 guys on this team I'd rather give the ball too.. 11 now with Clark

kobe has been shaky on d for the last two years.

I've been noticing him overhelping and leaving his man. The difference is he'd be able to get bailed out with bynum down low and (if pau decided to show up)

Kobe got that fire in his eyes though, i really hope we win this game cause dude is about to lose it.

Y'all complaining about guys not boxing out but they don't even get the chance to when MWP & Kobe are launching up quick 3s :lol:

No.. Your post was fine... I was talking about... Kobe is the worst team player ever. And worst off ball defender ever.
Bruh your letting your love for Kobe cloud your judgement lets be real son is selfish and just not a team player never has been but I bet all of these dumb *** shots he's taken is because he has to right ? He one of the main reasons were down

Back
Top Bottom