Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like how Stu and the other guy try to be optimistic knowing damn well this team is buns :lol:

i think our team is soft... we need a player that will add some fight, and ferocity...on both offense and defense. and one that gets inside people's head.. KG is a good example.. i would trade pau and some other players for KG and J. Terry... maybe even add Bradley in the mix.. the lakers have lots of players that can go.. even though sacre and clark are playing well tonight, i still think they can go.. ebanks can def. go..

i think our team is soft... we need a player that will add some fight, and ferocity...on both offense and defense. and one that gets inside people's head.. KG is a good example.. i would trade pau and some other players for KG and J. Terry... maybe even add Bradley in the mix.. the lakers have lots of players that can go.. even though sacre and clark are playing well tonight, i still think they can go.. ebanks can def. go..

Why the hell would the celtics trade kg?

Kobe's not in the game and we've given up another 2 open 3's and two more that should have gone down.

Who's getting the blame on the current squad right now? :lol:

I wish CP wasn't too busy in the Movie thread cuz I'd love to hear some of his responses.

Whoever is failing to rotate or stick with their man. It doesn't excuse Kobe from his piss-poor defense, if that's what you're trying to say.

I'm trying to say that this whole team is pathetic at it and while everyone likes placing blame on Kobe, it's a team effort on D and a coaching problem.

Last edited:
Eh not getting excited. This is the Lakers in a nutshell this year. Get down big going into the fourth. Keep it close until the end, but end up losing. Don't expect anything different here. Would love to be wrong though.

This season is pretty much done.This hole is to damn big and they keep going deeper and deeper in it.

Not saying we're not getting deeper in the hole. But we're only 4 games out of the playoffs... And one team that we are competing with just lost their best player.

Plenty of basketball to play.. Just get there first.

And at least we would have had our adversity dealt with :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom