Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, i'd make that trade in a heartbeat.. but then again, it also makes nash expendable.. yet you still have the risk that dantoni and rondo dont get along..
yea would probably still make the trade but at the same time it sucks thinking about what could have been.

I think the chemistry issue with the team would just be worse - not to mention Rondo cannot help you this season.  Also, what does Rondo's contract look like.  At time point Gasol is great to have because he has 19 million expiring next yr who you can get a star, possibly superstart for next year.

would be sick if we could get rondo for pau and clark looooooool dudes would be calling conspiracy for days on here
last yr  Celtics wanted Pau for Rondo straight up

still haunts me in my sleep

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/ma...g-to-trade-pau-gasol-for-rajon-rondo-20120312

Ainge came out and said he never even talked to the Lakers

He could have been trying to save face, but at the same time it's more likely he was right.

He could have been trying to save face, but at the same time it's more likely he was right.

maybe.. but that is what mitch does too.. saying, we're not going to be very active on the trade market and then comes up with nash and howard and jamison in one summer..

maybe.. but that is what mitch does too.. saying, we're not going to be very active on the trade market and then comes up with nash and howard and jamison in one summer..

I'm talking about the Pau for Rondo...

Also for the Howard for Rondo..... Never happened either..

^ You in the Lakers fam rck? If so, welcome.
smokin.gif
just testing the waters for now.... 
tongue.gif

would clash with dantoni? what would happen to dwight? if he decides to stay? you have 2 players, kobe and rondo who are fierce competitors and then you have mr. funnypants, dwight howard.. even though he is still considered the best big man in the game.. im not a fan.. it's his lack of intensity and his willingness to become the centerpiece the lakers need him to be..

if he really wanted to be here, why play a meaningless allstar game? you already get the accolade of being an allstar, and you know you're not gonna win MVP.. why not rest those 6 days? if someone is gonna foul him in the wrong way tomorrow, the lakers' season is done... and that is just cause of the selfishness of dwight howard, not willing to put the team before himself

See this is the problem with some of you guys....

He never puts the team before himself? Coming back two months early from back surgery.. And playing through a shoulder injury that requires surgery. He could have said I'll take the surgery, and sit the rest of the season and play..

Last edited:

He never puts the team before himself? Coming back two months early from back surgery.. And playing through a shoulder injury that requires surgery. He could have said I'll take the surgery, and sit the rest of the season and play..

for one, no one has forced him to come back sooner than he had to. i never said he should and imo it was stupid to come back when you are not 100% healthy. looks at derrick rose.. he might not even play because he knows if he does and he doesnt play the way people want him to he's gonna get bashed for it..

as for the shoulder injury, if you really put your team before you, why play the allstar game? it's totally meaningless, it's just another chance of getting hurt.. and instead of having 6 days off, he only has 3.. is that smart?

if you had that injury, would you go outside play pick up ball? a game that doesnt matter and risk the chance of making it worse?

you know what i'd do.. i'd go to germany and get it prp done... it gives you 6 days to rest and might help, it is your own bloodplasma.. why not? it's just a shot in the shoulder...

besides it's a torn labrum, probably partially torn, cause if it was completely torn he wouldnt be able to play. partially torn tendons or muscles heal quicker than fully torn muscles/tendons.. so he just needs to be smart and pick and choose the games he needs to play.

Last edited:

you know what i'd do.. i'd go to germany and get it prp done... it gives you 6 days to rest and might help, it is your own bloodplasma.. why not? it's just a shot in the shoulder...

Well then you're an irrational human being with no grasp of life or reality.

Well then you're an irrational human being with no grasp of life or reality.

because... it is so important for dwight to be at the allstar game?

you have 6 days rest, yet you dont take advantage of it? it will be the biggest break you will have the entire year, and you would go to a meaningless game?

Without hesitation. At this point in nash career he can't really do much lowry can't do

Immediately.

that would be an AMAZING trade for LA.

I would just feel bad for Nash because the ONLY reason he came to LA was to be close to his kids in Arizona.  At least he's going back to Canada where he will be a gawd

Well he said something along the lines of he was a day away from being a Raptor but the Lakers swooped in and got him.

Last edited:
that would be an AMAZING trade for LA.

I would just feel bad for Nash because the ONLY reason he came to LA was to be close to his kids in Arizona.  At least he's going back to Canada where he will be a gawd

I'd understand the hesitation considering how he came here but it's a deal that would have to be made so I agree.

Going back to what I proposed earlier, out of the mentioned teams interested I don't see BKN/SAS/PHX coming up with a better offer than Peace/Williams/Pekovic if MIN played ball. ATL's just not getting Lopez or Splitter.

Bucks are trying to get involved with Jennings/Ilyasova but Jennings is of the same style as Teague/Williams & ATL would want more than 11ppg/6rpg from Ilyasova if they had to pay him for 5 years.

Last edited:
Since we are throwing trades out there (and supposedly this is a perk of Laker fanhood) I saw someone post this in the forums...

Lakers get a young and good center, and a capable back up 2 to spell Kobe...

Brooklyn gets Dwight, the star power they've always wanted, and according to many sources where Dwight wants to be...

Memphis gets a good young center as well as an expiring contract in Blatche

This is what Pipe dreams are made off...

(For me at least i've always been a fan of Marc Gasol and Brooks)

Last edited:
Since we are throwing trades out there (and supposedly this is a perk of Laker fanhood) I saw someone post this in the forums...

Lakers get a young and good center, and a capable back up 2 to spell Kobe...

Brooklyn gets Dwight, the star power they've always wanted, and according to many sources where Dwight wants to be...

Memphis gets a good young center as well as an expiring contract in Blatche

This is what Pipe dreams are made off...

(For me at least i've always been a fan of Marc Gasol and Brooks)
Not Lopez to LA? We've already seen what one Gasol can do. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom