Delete

I can respect a man trying to prove the point that he's gotta work and hit the truckin roads though.

It's not always a celebration for some ex players. I dig it.

Unless something went over my head.

Oh crap it was damage to his scapula.

I did cringe when he got hit from behind, too. But who know if that was the hit that hurt Bruce

Not a dominant win but a good win. We win out, we're in the playoffs. Question for you guys, do you want Seattle to beat Arizona or vice versa? Either way, it will help us.

dixon at fullback :x like i posted a page back i expect more triple tight end formations with carrier/celek filling bruce's role.

You know, I've always wondered why Frankie isn't used more as a receiver in this offense since Jimmy took over. He was instrumental with shovel passes from (insert QB here) under Nolan and Singletary. But that's just my IMO.

Power power power. That's the only conceivable reason.

If you're getting at why isn't Frankie isn't more Jamaal Charles like.

Both have had acl repairs, too. But Charles just has way more speedster his age Maybe the coaches realize this. Who knows.

Haven't they been giving stuff out this whole season? I went to a game a few weeks ago and received a scarf.

Haven't they been giving stuff out this whole season? I went to a game a few weeks ago and received a scarf.

Yeah, the "Farewell Candlestick" scarf and the towel from last week. Pretty sweet but I know they will for sure. Man, I'm going to be an emotional wreck for the last game at the Stick. Eddie D is an honorary captain!

Eddie D is an honorary captain!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Niners should bring back Jason Schepler. Dude was a head buster at fullback.

Last edited:
According to the NFL playoff scenarios I just read, we just gotta beat the Falcons Monday and we clinch a playoff spot regardless of what happens in the Cards-Seahawks game.

If the Cards lose to Seahawks, Niners will clinch a spot as well.

yup win out and we get the 5th so we need to keep winning. there's a good chance that the 6th seed(NO/CAR) will keep advancing so it would give us a huge edge if we were to advance to the NFCC.

Last edited:
Its all about getting the 5th spot tho.
With the Saints losing on Sunday to the Rams that's definitely possible and what we should be aiming for.  With Saints and Carolina currently having the same record and still having to play each other again, either one of those teams can end up with the 6th seed as long as we will out the rest of the season.

Nah, only if the 2 seed also gets knocked out otherwise the 2 seed would host the NFC champ gm.

If we get in as the 5th and the 6th(CAR/NO) seed wins their first round playoff game we play the 2nd(CAR/NO). If we beat the 2nd(CAR/NO) and the 6th(CAR/NO) beats the 1st(Seattle) then the NFC Championship game is at the Stick. To sum it up just need to keep winning and there's a chance we could be hosting a the title game here.

lol cleared it up

Last edited:
we would play the 2 seed if we're the 5th and the 6th won their first round. so yes he is correct NFCC would be at the stick if we advanced to play the 6th.

Word, I wasn't looking at it like that :lol: . My b to townbidness townbidness

I keep having it in my mind that we'd be taking Seattle out in the divisional round and then playing the 2 seed in the NFC champ gm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom