Delete

AZ's defense is playing really good. A win for them in Seattle would be good because it shows Seattle they are beatable up there. This, a upset next week by STL and we could have the craziest regular season ending ever. :nerd:

I have no doubt we'll take care of business so I aint worried about us.
Bruh I been saying this for like 2 weeks we might end up with that NFC west crown :smokin

You guys are right. Let's finish strong at the Stick. Then gear up for Arizona.

Let the chips fall where they may. It's win or go home for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
if we beat atl tomorrow, are we guaranteed a playoff spot regardless of the game next weekend?

nvm, answered my own question. I think we're guaranteed the playoffs if we win tomorrow because the cards already have 3 division losses

if we beat atl tomorrow, are we guaranteed a playoff spot regardless of the game next weekend?

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

San Francisco can clinch the NFC West division title and a first-round bye with:

1) two SF wins + SEA loss

San Francisco can clinch the NFC West division title and home-field advantage with:

1) two SF wins + SEA loss + CAR loss or tie

San Francisco can clinch a playoff berth with:

1) one SF win

2) SF tie this week + NO loss

3) SF tie next week

Everytime You go to Seahawks official tread you find something very funny. This was the last post.

For some reason, to me, the game looked fix. They didnt even look mad when they confirmed the last interception. Just my opinion though.

Not surprised 90% of their fans just started just watching football this year. Still LOLing at the guy pleading for a running into the kicker call on that punt block in the SF SEA game :rofl:.

Last edited:

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

San Francisco can clinch the NFC West division title and a first-round bye with:

1) two SF wins + SEA loss

San Francisco can clinch the NFC West division title and home-field advantage with:

1) two SF wins + SEA loss + CAR loss or tie

San Francisco can clinch a playoff berth with:

1) one SF win

2) SF tie this week + NO loss

3) SF tie next week
im not even trippin
i know we got this
we are prime for sb contention
we finally getting things rolling
i think this our year of getting hot right before playoff time
we got our losses out the way
so we ready.
and its crazy wehat i had said about the seahawks being not as good as their record
and after last nights game other people are starting to say it
idk man i just know the niners have soooo much potential
we could be a high powered offense if we wanted

Everytime You go to Seahawks official tread you find something very funny. This was the last post.

For some reason, to me, the game looked fix. They didnt even look mad when they confirmed the last interception. Just my opinion though.

:rofl:

Cannot believe week 17 can come down to who gets the division, bye and possibly homefield. Seattle having the season of their lives and it still may not be enough :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Why did I agree to come in to work for a half day? 
mean.gif

Cant wait to get out to the Stick.  You know what?  Eff it.  I'm signing off and leaving work. 

Go Niners!

im not even trippin
i know we got this
so we ready.
and its crazy wehat i had said about the seahawks being not as good as their record

Dude our offense is full of talent. But like the ravens and giants. Its all on if our QB gets hot at the right time.

If colin plays like he did game 1, plus being a dual threat with his feet. They can destroy any team=seahawks,denver.

Last edited:
im not even trippin
i know we got this
so we ready.

Dude our offense is full of talent. But like the ravens and giants. Its all on if our QB gets hot at the right time.
I'm talking we could be up there like "the greatest show on turf" with the amount of offensive talent we have

Back
Top Bottom