Delete

anyone seen the 2014 schedule for the 49ers?

Home: Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Eagles, ********, Bears, Chiefs, Chargers

Away: Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Cowboys, Giants, Saints, Broncos, Raiders

Well, I guess I'll be going up to Metlife as that will be the closest game near me. 

Might have to get tickets for that one as well.

It just happens to be the way the schedules are made... We finished in 2nd so therefore we play the other 2nd place finishers in the NFC

is that usually how it works? I just saw the raiders strength of schedule, and that team looks bound for another 4 win season

Yes, a majority of these teams were known weeks ago besides the NO and CHI games. They rotate divisions, and play the same place team (NO, CHI) from the other divisions they arent scheduled to play.

It just happens to be the way the schedules are made... We finished in 2nd so therefore we play the other 2nd place finishers in the NFC

is that usually how it works? I just saw the raiders strength of schedule, and that team looks bound for another 4 win season

Thats because every game looks like a huge mismatch with that scrub *** team. :lol:

And yes, it works the same way every year. We play our six division games, four games against one NFC division (which rotates), four games against one AFC division (which also rotates), and two games against teams that finished in the same spot of their respective division as we did (which arent teams from our division or the rotating NFC division).

This year we played our six division games, four games against the NFC South, four games against the AFC South, and two games against two teams that won their division last season but arent in the NFC South (Packers and Red Skins).

The fact that next year will be the third straight year we play New Orleans is just a coincidence. In 2012, we played them because we were both division champs the year before. This season, we played them because our rotating NFC division we played just happened to be the Saints division. And like Flash and ady said, we play the Saints next year because we are both second place finishers this season.

Last edited:
Thats because every game looks like a huge mismatch with that scrub *** team. :lol:

And yes, it works the same way every year. We play our six division games, four games against one NFC division (which rotates), four games against one AFC division (which also rotates), and two games against teams that finished in the same spot of their respective division as we did (which arent teams from our division or the rotating NFC division).

This year we played our six division games, four games against the NFC South, four games against the AFC South, and two games against two teams that won their division last season but arent in the NFC South (Packers and Red Skins).

The fact that next year will be the third straight year we play New Orleans is just a coincidence. In 2012, we played them because we were both division champs the year before. This season, we played them because our rotating NFC division we played just happened to be the Saints division. And like Flash and ady said, we play the Saints next year because we are both second place finishers this season.

thanks for the clarification...i think i'd rather we play the panthers in carolina than the saints in NO

I like the rivalry with the saints. It was first the bounty on Frank and co in the playoff win. Then it was Kaep the rook showing em up. Then it was Ahmad's bounty-like hit on Brees (not really a bounty but those fans think we're the thugs now; go figure).

Packers is always classic. I hope kaep wears his damn glove. He needs to stop trying to go super hyphy and just stick to what works.

on a completely unrelated, probably incredibly inane note, I'm glad to hear Levi's stadium will have wifi...just heard knbr talkin about it the other day

idk about yall but it's almost impossible to use your phone at all when you're at candlestick. I mean it's not like I'm using my phone while the game is going on, but during half time or on time outs, trynna to send a text is almost as infuriating as greg roman's play calling on 3rd and 1 situations

couple things:

i wish aldon wouldn't give up on plays, he needs to keep his motor on.

whitner needs to just make the tackle sometimes; you don't always hafta make someone elses shoulders clap.

patton could be the goods. 

is there a reason why tukuafu isn't always the fb?

its probably because he cant run routes and catch. hes pretty much only used as a blocker. i love tukuafu tho dude just destroys people.

aldon had hamstring camping issues in the second half. also, he isnt giving up it really just looks that way. like i posted a couple pages back these guys have option plays and different assignments dependings on looks and situations.

Last edited:
Reid tackling Cobb inside the 10 was game saving man

Me and my boys were talking the whole season about how Kap has to be saving his legs/running for the playoffs. Glad to see he's unleashing it now

btw forgot to mention the biggest mistake kap made the entire game was trying to drop his shoulder on Tramon Williams that INT. :smh: if we lose you we are !@#$ed. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Reid tackling Cobb inside the 10 was game saving man

Me and my boys were talking the whole season about how Kap has to be saving his legs/running for the playoffs. Glad to see he's unleashing it now
THIS! That tackle was HUGE. Watching the highlights - Man Frank Gore is a G, I remember watching the left corner blitz on the 4th qtr drive (3rd and 8) and he looked like he was coming in untouched, next thing you know Gore stuffs him and Colin runs 20+ for the first down

That collision worried me too. Looked like he should've taken a standing 8 count after that hit.

I agree with you guys. might possibly be the worst way to lose your franchise qb. but remember this dude saved his own *** when he chased down the saints' cb and possibly caused him to fumble it out of the back of the endzone. I respect his "never give up on a play" resolve

aside from the o- and d-line, is kaep the biggest dude on the field most of the time?

Last edited:
I'll be at that game at MetLife, the Dallas game too. Looking forward to both of them once that schedule comes out in April.

Back
Top Bottom