Delete

Yea I'm definitely going to be at metlife being that I live in Queens... The Dallas game is a possibility, roommate is a cowboys fan and I have family in Dallas... Depending on the week they play I can maybe plan out a little vacay

Yea I'm definitely going to be at metlife being that I live in Queens... The Dallas game is a possibility, roommate is a cowboys fan and I have family in Dallas... Depending on the week they play I can maybe plan out a little vacay

I just hope the two games aren't back to back. I got a good friend, member on here actually that lets me crash at his spot whenever I'm in Dallas and me and some of his friends were talking about reaching that game for a while now.

The MetLife game is a for sure thing though. All my family still stays in the city so that game would be worth me making a trip to see them as well. I hope that game is when baseball season is going on though when that game happens. I'm a met fan so if I can kill 2 birds with one stone sports wise that trip I'm all for it.

Should be an interesting game next week. Don't even want to make any predictions or anything, just want to see us play well and improve on what we weren't sharp at today (redzone offense, mid to deep balls overthrown, tackling, progression through receivers, pass coverage...).

Well, I guess I'll be going up to Metlife as that will be the closest game near me. 
Can I tailgate and sip a few brews with you before that game señor deuce.
Absolutely champ.......the more the merrier.  Once we get a date for the game locked in we'll revisit this topic. 
Deuce is cool peeps.. Chilled with him for a few about 3 years ago when the 9ers played the ********
Holla.  Yes indeed, and I appreciate that.   I remember that game and meeting up with you as well. 

Edit--

<>!!

Last edited:
damn dude i dont want to see us lose 2 coaches: fangio and tomsula. :x let roman leave and elevate geep chryst to OC.

front office knows that fangio is one of the best coordinators in the league right now...throw that money at him to keep him

Bottom line if he wants to be a HC he will be. Hope he stays but I don't think giving him more $$ will change his mind.

Bottom line if he wants to be a HC he will be. Hope he stays but I don't think giving him more $$ will change his mind.

you're probably right. but part of me feels like, if he got comparable money to be a DC rather than a HC, why not take the money and avoid all the stress of being a HC?

that being said, if lord fangio and jim tomsula leave, I don't think our defense declines too much..harbaugh's probably got connections to a network of strong DCs

damn dude i dont want to see us lose 2 coaches: fangio and tomsula. :x let roman leave and elevate geep chryst to OC.

Jim Harbaugh: "I'd be surprised if one of them isn't signed as a head coach."

say it aint so, Jim!

Check this out guys..

This was a game thread I made in 07 for the Seahawks/Niners game..

Only 1 Seahawk's fan in the whole thread..

We were terrible, and yet they say when we suck they disappear..

Link

:lol:

Check this out guys..

This was a game thread I made in 07 for the Seahawks/Niners game..

Only 1 Seahawk's fan in the whole thread..

We were terrible, and yet they say when we suck they disappear..

Link

:lol:

"[Battle For Pac-10 Supremacy]" :lol: ...you a darn fool, nt23..but you had a point, division was straight basura that year

Last edited:
Damn, all I had was blind confidence back then, went to hella games though. Used to tell everyone "niners got next year" from like 2003-2009.

Back
Top Bottom