Delete

these injuries...

sick.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
Damn, wonder why Kap went for the kill with lots of time left. Havent felt this bad since last yrs SB. Probably no Boldin next yr and No Bowman sucks

No need to throw that deep pass. We had so many time outs..

I agree it was really stupid to challenge Sherman. What a classless response by him though.

Our push for the run game was sad today. I feel the worst for Bowman. Dude gave it all and lost the use of his leg. This one will sting for a long time.

This feeling sucks, but we got to keep it going. I cant even explain how proud i am for this season time to move on.

Also Bowman, man i cant even explain the horrible feeling i had. Hope nothing but the best for bowman.

Great game up north. Bad calls on refs and kap during 2nd half.. Live and learn... We'll be back in the mix like we always are.....Niner nation all day..

Not sure if it's just me but the NFC Title losses hurt more than the Super Bowl for me.

We played a very good first half on all phases of the game but in the second half the offense and special teams didn't execute well enough to win.

IMO resign Boldin is a must and please release Carlos Rogers to open up more cap room. Does anyone know the timetable for a fractured ankle (Iupati) and ACL (Bowman) cause it seems injuries are healing faster these days. Hopeful wishing on my part too :frown:

Need to resign Boldin
Goodwin (happy retirement); Rogers, and Whitner bye bye
Kap needs to make better reads and play smarter.
****!

Last edited:
I'm devastated. Last drive was being executed perfectly till that last play. That just killed me

Edit: this dude Carlos Rodgers needs to G T F O. Dude is such a bum

Last edited:
Posted in the other thread.

Again with the final play to Crabtree. We need to stop believing in that hero ball play.

Sherman cut the promo at the end...I hate him, but I love this stuff. I can't wait for next season.

Bowman, man. It's more than likely a torn ACL. I feel his pain man. He must be pissed. I know if there's one guy who can take it up a notch it's gonna be him. Great spirit.

Kaep's performance, I can't be too mad. The same throws we gr away with the last two games caught up with us. Hard to be too mad. Sherman had his sights locked on the ball and made a play. Sucks. Live by the kaep...

We were a Brooks clothesline away from the division title and a few more home games. I think we can clean up our act for next seasons. I think we should draft in the secondary, lose Carlos, lose Vance (I hate Vance), pay Anquan. I don't think we're far away from a definitive championship run. What other moves should we make? Are we really unlikely to pay anquan?

Back
Top Bottom