Delete

Looks like your WR woes are in the past 
pimp.gif

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/12/49ers-claim-charly-martin-off-waivers/#comments

we traded a 2014 late round conditional pick to the Bucs for Eric Wright :pimp: :pimp:

That leaves us with Rodgers, Culliver, Asomghua(sp?), Brown, Cox, Wright... Going to be intense during training camp

Love the pickup.  Love it.  Dude was a stud in Tampa.  I'm expecting us to cut Rogers, leaving us with Wright, Culliver, Brown and Asomugha as our corners.  I can DEFINITELY get with that.  Thats a damn good group of corners.

Love the pickup.  Love it.  Dude was a stud in Tampa.  I'm expecting us to cut Rogers, leaving us with Wright, Culliver, Brown and Asomugha as our corners.  I can DEFINITELY get with that.  Thats a damn good group of corners.
Yep.  I couldn't agree more.  It's almost time fellas!!

we traded a 2014 late round conditional pick to the Bucs for Eric Wright
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That leaves us with Rodgers, Culliver, Asomghua(sp?), Brown, Cox, Wright... Going to be intense during training camp
Them dudes are gonna be fighting tooth and nail for a spot...I see you jim & trent
pimp.gif

Lol I knew the homie Eric wright dude is from the city. Welcome back home mayne. :smokin

Btw who else is going to fan fest? Ill be in the at the booth with my big homie John Taylor so if u see me come say what up.

Last edited:
I keep hearing the 49ers don't want to keep CB Carlos Rogers. Not sure why, but Eric Wright trade makes me wonder more and more.

the 49ers could create $4.99 million in cap space by releasing Rogers whose $8.1 million 2013 salary cap number is the highest on the team.

he may be sub par but still had great chemistry with the team. probably won't do any good for other teams as much as he did wit us

If this Eric Wright can be half as good as the first one :smokin

View media item 503844
IMO the most underrated 49er and one of the most underrated players of all time. Still got his authentic wilson in my stash :smokin

Last edited:
Kaep is a super star. :smokin this year he will be one of the top 3 qbs in the league!! Book it!!!

With expectations like that, you're setting him up for failure. Guy just has to manage the game and build off his game from last season. It's his first full season as a starter, he still has a ways to go.

Back
Top Bottom