Delete

correct me if im wrong but did they give up 2 first and a new contract for him, and he might be lost for the season. i dont promote injuries to any player but will be happy come game day not seeing harvin. 

maybe it had to do with this being the last year of his contract, and so the team can have an upperhand in case he would of holdout for a new contract. just a thought.

Damn if the article I just read is true, I feel absolutely horrible for T Brown. I know you got to take responsibility for your own, but damn ain't that what agents are for? To make sure you don't give away 2 freaking million dollars ?!?!

That's crazy... His salary this year was $2.95 mil... So now he is only going to get less than a mil for the year :smh: ... A lot of money left on the table

I'm sure Vernon is loving it. Been reading Kaep has been lighting up our secondary. Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing. :x

^ ufff i dont wanna hear that about a shaky secondary

So you want to hear that Kap is struggling? The secondary has been the one weakness in the defense the past couple years we don't need it to be great with the front 7 we have we just need it to be better. And what do you expect with a rookie in Reid and Witner who sucks.

Pretty sure this should be accredited to Kaep, although at the same time it's training camp and no ones tryna even come close to hitting the QB which makes an enormous difference :lol:

Either way it's training camp, we've got time to work on/around our weaknesses

So you want to hear that Kap is struggling? The secondary has been the one weakness in the defense the past couple years we don't need it to be great with the front 7 we have we just need it to be better. And what do you expect with a rookie in Reid and Witner who sucks.
no.

Man I remember last year during preseason, Peyton lit our defense up :lol:

Gore is a beast... Underrated :pimp: :pimp:

Matt Barrows  @mattbarrows

#49ers LB Darius Fleming tore the same ACL he tore last year. He will be waived and placed on IR.

mean.gif

sucks was excited about him as a backup this year

Last edited:
Chad Hall, whom the 49ers promoted to the 53-man roster for the playoffs, has made the biggest training-camp impact of any of the wide receivers -- other than Boldin.

Kyle Williams sustained a hamstring strain early in practice Saturday that kept him out Sunday.

Ricardo Lockette was hobbled Sunday with a hip injury.

Marlon Moore and Kassim Osgood appeared gimpy, too.

Rookie Quinton Patton is running routes, but no passes have been thrown to him in four days due to what Harbaugh diagnosed a jammed middle finger on his left hand.

A.J. Jenkins has remained healthy, but he has not distinguished himself in practices. He had no receptions Sunday in 11-on-11 sessions.

Undrafted Chuck Jacobs has been solid. Charly Martin, recently claimed off waivers from Seattle, is also getting a limited number of reps.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/where-davis-fits-among-other-49ers-pass-catchers

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/30/a-j-jenkins-still-struggling-at-49ers-camp/

mean.gif
 at jenkins. I thought that he would at least be making huge strides at training camp, with all the practice he had with Kap. this was looking like the year for jenkins to prove himself in camp with all the injuries to WR, but as said in the report and i quote "...not even looking like the fifth-best receiver in camp, let alone the No. 2 receiver, which is what some hoped he could become."   

hope k dub can step up big time.

Back
Top Bottom