Delete

Idk I'm going to pick my seats on Saturday and I'm reading the contract for the SBL and this is what it says :

Transfers. Except for a Permitted Transfer, Licensee may not assign, sell, sublease, pledge, mortgage or otherwise transfer (a “Transfer”) any SBL without the prior written consent of the Stadium Authority, which approval will not be unreasonably withheld.
(i) A “Permitted Transfer” is any of the following, provided, that the prospective transferee has never been barred from entering, or removed from, the Stadium or any other stadium, ballpark or arena venue:
(1) A Transfer required due to an occurrence of a circumstance beyond the control of Licensee, such as death or disability or similar event as determined by the Stadium Authority;
(2) In the case of Licensees that are natural persons, a Transfer to a grandparent, parent, stepparent, spouse (including to an ex-spouse in connection with a divorce), registered domestic partner (including to an ex-partner in connection with a termination of the domestic partnership), sibling, child, stepchild, grandchild, or great grandchild; or
(3) In the case of Licensees that are entities, a Transfer to (A) an entity resulting from a merger or consolidation with Licensee, (B) an entity succeeding to all or substantially all of the business or assets of Licensee, or (C) an entity controlled by, controlling, or under common control with Licensee.

Colt McCoy must be on his way out :nerd:

BJ Daniels and Seneca make way more sense as backups to Kaep anyway in the event Kaep goes down.

I think this means Tolzien is on his way out. I think McCoy is still in the race because he showed he has some legs against KC.

Why was it news that Marcus Lattimore was not going to play this season? We knew that when they drafted him..............He`s pretty much going to be a Frank Gore/type of thing......Let gore play this year and next year, groom him next year as a replacement, then Gore can retire with a super bowl ring in his last season. (I feel this is going to happen, especially if Crabbs can come back this season like its been said he will)

If Crab can come back like week 14 and have a good 3 weeks to knock the rust off before the playoffs, I will be happy

Why was it news that Marcus Lattimore was not going to play this season? We knew that when they drafted him..............He`s pretty much going to be a Frank Gore/type of thing......Let gore play this year and next year, groom him next year as a replacement, then Gore can retire with a super bowl ring in his last season. (I feel this is going to happen, especially if Crabbs can come back this season like its been said he will)

That's assuming we get some CBs next year.

Colt McCoy must be on his way out :nerd:

BJ Daniels and Seneca make way more sense as backups to Kaep anyway in the event Kaep goes down.

I think this means Tolzien is on his way out. I think McCoy is still in the race because he showed he has some legs against KC.

I should have mentioned it when I said I thought Colt was on his way out but I was saying under guise that Tolzien was also out since I don't see them keeping 4 QB's.

It'll be interesting to see if Seneca stays on...

Here's what it's saying - take it with a grain of salt since I'm not a lawyer but deal with enough legal-ease in my daily:

Idk I'm going to pick my seats on Saturday and I'm reading the contract for the SBL and this is what it says :

Transfers. Except for a Permitted Transfer, Licensee may not assign, sell, sublease, pledge, mortgage or otherwise transfer (a “Transfer”) any SBL without the prior written consent of the Stadium Authority, which approval will not be unreasonably withheld.
Basically a provision that entitles you to transfer within your family without approved written consent from the 9ers/Stadium Authority, to which they don't seem to be unreasonable about assuming the purchaser hasn't been booted from a stadium before.

(i) A “Permitted Transfer” is any of the following, provided, that the prospective transferee has never been barred from entering, or removed from, the Stadium or any other stadium, ballpark or arena venue:
(1) A Transfer required due to an occurrence of a circumstance beyond the control of Licensee, such as death or disability or similar event as determined by the Stadium Authority;
(2) In the case of Licensees that are natural persons, a Transfer to a grandparent, parent, stepparent, spouse (including to an ex-spouse in connection with a divorce), registered domestic partner (including to an ex-partner in connection with a termination of the domestic partnership), sibling, child, stepchild, grandchild, or great grandchild; or
(3) In the case of Licensees that are entities, a Transfer to (A) an entity resulting from a merger or consolidation with Licensee, (B) an entity succeeding to all or substantially all of the business or assets of Licensee, or (C) an entity controlled by, controlling, or under common control with Licensee.

Permitted transfers give you the ability to go about your business under those explicit circumstances without dealing with anyone at the Stadium. Outside those explicit instances, you have to get it in writing.

I know it wasnt too long ago but Brett Favre beating us in the final seconds of the game felt pretty damn terrible. The fact that it was Favre allowed the media to play the final play 10 times more often than it would have if it was any other qb. Pretty sure it also won an ESPY for play of the year. :smh:

Pretty sure we also lost 5 straight after that :x

we did and you guys are bringing up horrible memories. :x

so glad dr punk *** york let his son take over ownership of the team. it all went uphill after that. my boy was in the owners booth with dr. york for the packers playoff game last season and he told me dude could give 2 ***** about football. jed is the real deal tho dude bleeds red and gold.

Last edited:
I know it wasnt too long ago but Brett Favre beating us in the final seconds of the game felt pretty damn terrible. The fact that it was Favre allowed the media to play the final play 10 times more often than it would have if it was any other qb. Pretty sure it also won an ESPY for play of the year.
mean.gif

Pretty sure we also lost 5 straight after that
sick.gif
The funny thing is, I am still 100% convinced that the wide receiver's foot was out of bounds.  They showed a back end replay ONCE on the TV broadcast where it looked like he wasnt in bounds, and never again.  I have searched ad nauseum for said replay, and it seems to have been wiped off the face of the earth.

Shady business.

Dude that Brett Favre game still stings. Completely changed the course of the season in 1 play.

They were 2-0. 2-0 in the division. Woulda been 3-0 then 4-0 after steamrolling the rams the next week.

That 09 season was frustrating. I had false hope from the strong 08 finish and good September. They lost so many dumb games that year though, the Titans game, the Seahawks overtime loss, the Vikings game of course. Coulda been 10-6 or 11-5 that year. They went 5-1 in the division that season as well.

I remember we had a game vs the Falcons and we picked off Matt Ryan which would of sealed the game but this dude decides to try and run it back, Roddy White catches him and forces a fumble which ATL recovered and proceeded to drive down the field and win the game :lol: / :smh: / :x

Edit--

5:45 mark

Last edited:
lol i remember that like it was yesterday. i was screaming at nate clement's dumbass to get down because i feared that exact thing would happen. :smh: that same day after the niners choked it up the giants sealed the deal and beat the padres on the last game of the season to win the NL west. the rest was history. :smokin

Last edited:
haha yeah i remember that dumbass was running with it like he was deion while the niners were getting their *** kicked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom