Delete

hmmm....i actually liked baldwin out of college. obviously that doesnt mean **** now that he's been in league for couple years now though :lol:

hopefully the change in scenery will light a fire under his ***

i don't mind baldwin, he seems like a competent #2

andy reid stays helping out SF this year. that bill walsh coaching tree strong. 

Last edited:
Since jenkins was on the 49ers i was always optomistic he could of pulled it together, but since he is gone F him. One of the biggest busts in the past few years for the 49ers. Now time to feel optomistic about baldwin. Atleast he has experince in cathing the football.

Thank you Chiefs for being real troopers and taking AJ off our hands, just wasn't going to work here.

im very appreciative of this front office. the time is now and we dont have room for anybody who is not playing at a high level. its better to move on from a mistake than to let it linger hoping it might fix itself. its super bowl or bust.

Last edited:
And just like that he's gone :smokin

This dude can't catch either a bum for a semi bum. At leat Baldwin has seen some time on the field.

I do love the message this sends though produce or else. Superbowl or bust :smokin

Last edited:
I wouldnt normally want to see a 1st round pick traded so early but it didnt look like Jenkins was going to make any kind of impact. He was terrible.

Nothing was worst then Kwame Harris starting for 4 seasons even when they knew he couldn't get it done. It was detrimental in so many ways. I was begging for Vince wilfork at 16 the year we took rashaun woods but we traded down and missed out.

Can't forget that bum Kentwan Balmer our 1st rounder back in 2008. :smh:

Last edited:
I actually don't mind bringing up the days when we were the one of the worst teams in football because those days are way behind us.

smh at the Erickson era...
that 04 season is the most pathetic thing I ever witnessed in sports.

Last edited:
^ hahahahaha true think we had a late heroic win against the texans that year that took us from 1st overall pick to 6th we ended up taking Vernon Davis so it worked out.

So your referring to the year we could have had Aaron Rodgers but mike Nolan was high on Alex smith. Your right much more pathetic

^ hahahahaha true think we had a late heroic win against the texans that year that took us from 1st overall pick to 6th we ended up taking Vernon Davis so it worked out.

So your referring to the year we could have had Aaron Rodgers but mike Nolan was high on Alex smith. Your right much more pathetic

2004 was the last year of the abysmal Dennis Erickson era when they went 2-14 and used the #1 overall pick on Alex Smith.

2005 was when they went 4-12 in Nolan's 1st year. I remember us optimists were all "proud" saying Nolan doubled our wins from last year :rofl: :smh: and the hype was real about Reggie Bush that year :lol: :\ . Bush seemed destined to be a 49er since he was high school teammates with Alex Smith and I just thought it'd been funny our backfield would have been "Bush and Gore". Luckily, they fell to #6 and took Vernon :nthat:

I remember being heated that Matt Leinart decided to stay another year. :lol:

Same here :rofl:

I moved to AZ in 2006 and then in 2007, he came to my work and when I was ringing him up, I told him "Hey man, you were supposed to be a 49er. >D " He hit me with the "Uhh yea nah >D" haha

[h1]Tarell Brown: 49ers, new agent working to fix contract[/h1]

San Francisco 49ers cornerback Tarell Brown says his new agent, Joel Segal, is in talks with the team to recoup $2 million left on the table during the offseason.

Brown lost two-thirds of his 2013 salary when his former agent, Brian Overstreet, failed to notify him of a contract escalator clause requiring the defender to attend voluntary offseason workouts. That cost Brown major coin and got Overstreet fired.

49ers coach Jim Harbaugh reiterated Tuesday that he hoped something could be worked out, per The Associated Press. He acknowledged in July that the team was oblivious to Brown's contract clause and would have alerted him if they knew about it.

Brown, now slated to earn $925,000 this season, hopes the two sides can strike a fix prior to Week 1.

"No, I haven't moved on," Brown said Tuesday. "Nothing has happened. They've been working, going back and forth and just seeing what we can do.... I'm not going to be a distraction to the team at all. That's not my personality first of all, and secondly, the most important thing is us going out there and being prepared and getting ready to play football. I'll let upstairs and my agent handle the rest of that stuff. Take it day by day."

This has the makings of a peaceful ending, but money matters are tricky, so we'll keep an eye on this one. So will Brown, we trust.
I'm glad it looks like we are going to be taking care of Brown.  It was an unfortunate situation, and glad Brown has such a good attitude about it.

Back
Top Bottom