Delete

Sad to see him go :frown:

Gonna be real :smh: :stoneface: if we see some botched snaps this year with the 49ers.
Remember a couple years back on MNF when the Raiders couldn't even get a ****ing punt off because they didn't have a seasoned longsnapper? That **** better not happen with us :smh:

Reading the name Derek smith made me think bout the 3 years the niners started him at MLB he was awful.
He played his entire career at ILB...but I'll give you that, Derek Smith was the master at reacting to RBs reaching the second level. As a result, 5-6 yards gains every down :x

Idk why I said 3 years it was more Like 5 or 6 years dude just wasn't good at reacting. Constantly getting bulldozed over for yards. He made Shaun Alexander looks like an MVP one year. Actually I think his sorry *** did get MVP

He was an iron man though to keep it 100 percent funky. I missed Terrell Owens despite the head case he was the day he left

Last edited:
julian peterson the only player on the roster worth a damn. kevan barlow running into the line over and over... those years, love was hard to come by

those were the days, thinking arnaz battle could become a good wr next to darrell jackson. 
mean.gif
 also thinking j hill would be a deep threat. i can go on and on about how i dreamed the team would be, but it was opposite when they played.

those were the days, thinking arnaz battle could become a good wr next to darrell jackson. 
mean.gif

also thinking j hill would be a deep threat. i can go on and on about how i dreamed the team would be, but it was opposite when they played.

Forgot about when we had Darrell Jackson :wow:

That was around that time we had that knack for picking up past their prime WR's: Isaac Bruce :lol:

I was hyped on Jason Hill too since they built him up to be a sleeper and he was a SF native so I thought there was something special cooking :smh:

Arnaz Battle :x :rofl: - Those were some lean years when we had to bump him up to starting WR

Last edited:
Hey at least Father Isaac was productive with the QBs we had.

Curtis Conway, Johnnie Morton, Cedrick Wilson :smh:

Jason Hill, though. Y'all remember when we played the Cards on MNF in 08? This dude fell down at the 2-3 yard line and NOBODY tackled him. He coulda moonwalked into the end zone except he was allergic to it. We lost that game on that drive :stoneface:

I'm one of the guys who thought Battle woulld turn into a stud like other qb's turned wr (Ward, Boldin, etc.). When your team is bad you get hyped for anything.

And I'm disappointed Jason Hill didn't turn out well. I remember watching him in high school at Kezar.

Last edited:
Hey at least Father Isaac was productive with the QBs we had.

Curtis Conway, Johnnie Morton, Cedrick Wilson :smh:

Jason Hill, though. Y'all remember when we played the Cards on MNF in 08? This dude fell down at the 2-3 yard line and NOBODY tackled him. He coulda moonwalked into the end zone except he was allergic to it. We lost that game on that drive :stoneface:

Curtis Conway and Johnnie Morton :wow: :stoneface:

Cedrick Wilson doesn't really fit into that category of being a past his prime WR that the Niners picked up but nevertheless he was a lesser player like Arnaz that was thrusted into big time role since we had no talent at all :smh: . I think he actually had a decent year one season and then left for the Steelers.

From 2003 on, they had so many draft pick busts at WR until they hit on Crabtree >D

In an attempt to gameplan for the niners on Sunday packers have signed Scott Tolzian and Seneca Wallace.

Didnt realize it but they might end up w/ more pics than last year
49ERS 2014 DRAFT PICKS
1. First round: Own pick
2. Second round: Own pick
3. *Third round: Kansas City pick in 2013 Alex Smith trade
4. Third round: Tennessee pick in 2013 draft day trade
5. Third round: Own pick
6. **Third: Compensatory
7. Fourth round: Own pick
8. Fifth round: Own pick
9. Sixth round: Own pick
10. Seventh round: Carolina pick from 2012 Colin Jones trade
11. Seventh round: New Orleans pick from Parys Haralson trade
12. ***Seventh round: Indianapolis pick from Cam Johnson trade
13. Seventh round: Own pick

*-Conditional pick from Kansas City is a second-round selection if Chiefs finish 2013 with an 8-8 record or better.

**-The 49ers are in position to gain one compensatory pick due to a net loss of qualifying 2013 free agents. The pick, resulting from Dashon Goldson's departure, is expected to be a third-round selection.

Free agent losses (5): Goldson, NT Isaac Sopoaga, NT Ricky Jean Francois, TE Delanie Walker, WR Ted Ginn.
Free agent gains (4): DL Glenn Dorsey, LB Dan Skuta, S Craig Dahl, K Phil Dawson.
***-According to NFL Network report.

Back
Top Bottom