Delete

I really want to try to make it out to candlestick one last time... Its just going to be so expensive... The family I had there moved :smh:

aint going to give away too much because its not a sure thing but wait til you guys see some of the seats ill have for the falcons game if john comes thru. no better seat in the stadium. :smokin

Last edited:
aint going to give away too much because its not a sure thing but wait til you guys see some of the seats ill have for the falcons game if john comes thru. no better seat in the stadium. :smokin

The best seats in the house are in the front row of the upper deck in the three or four sections right below the press box. Is that what you might get?

owners suite. :tongue: last season my boy got to watch the playoff game vs GB with jed york but i couldnt come along because they limited the amount of people john could bring. >: supposed to go on a private tour of the stick and the locker room on a game day of our choice in a couple weeks. should be dope.

just fyi my best friends mom is dating 49er legend john taylor.

Last edited:
might hang out with him this weekend for the game ill try to get a pic w/ a mass shout out to all #ninerempire on NT. :smokin

^I remember you mentioning last year that you knew him and I think posted a pic. Enjoy if you get those seats.

Really need to make it to a Niner game.. sucks they arent near me on the east coast this year. :smh:

Really need to make it to a Niner game.. sucks they arent near me on the east coast this year.
mean.gif
Not sure where on the East Coast you live but the 49ers are playing the Skins at Fed Ex Field on 11/25, if you think you can make it. 

^I remember you mentioning last year that you knew him and I think posted a pic. Enjoy if you get those seats.

Really need to make it to a Niner game.. sucks they arent near me on the east coast this year. :smh:

probably this pic of my boy rocking John's 3 superbowl rings which he keeps in a freaken ZIPLOCK bag :x.

View media item 567105

seen some crazy stuff like the actual playbook bill walsh gave to them(he aint even supposed to have that), very private class room VHS tapes of bill walsh teaching/analyzing opponents, pictures, all kiiiinds of sponsorship stuff he got, actual game day49er uniform, etc. dude is a pack rat and has tons of cool stuff.

Last edited:
Yea I have to definitely get to the Skins game... I had a good time Iast time I went... Just gotta see who I can bring :lol:

Yup crazy huh? He's soo down to earth if you didn't know you would never imagine he was a famous football player.

On a side note chris berman predicts niners vs ravens in the Super Bowl again. Thought it was funny because I haven't seen anyone predict that. That would be crazy.

Last edited:
lol banjo man is on 95.7 clowning the raider nation. :smokin

"the loudest cheer youll hear at a raider game is when the niners lose and the score goes up. such an inferiority complex." :rofl:

"niners are on a 12 year plan. year 1 get to the championship game. year 2 the superbowl. year 3 win the superbowl. year 4 thru 12 win the superbowl again and again and again." 8)

Last edited:
Raider nation. Lmao. A nation is supposed to be something strong and powerful. Their more like a village or community.

John Taylor seems like a real down to earth dude.

Man I need to make it up to a game this season. I wanna go Sunday but those ticket prices and my budget aren't meshing right now.

Back
Top Bottom