Delete

Natural Born leader, Boldin killing it out there, kind of telling everyone that said he was old to stuff it.

Solid win against a good Packer team.

Lots to work on but at the end of the day we finish what we started.

Turnover free football :smokin

Defense looked iffy at times and timeout/clock management still seems to be an issue but Kaep and Anquan :wow: :nthat: :x

Kaep with the first 400 yard passing game by a 49ers QB since the legendary Tim Rattay :nthat:

im so glad the niners didnt come out and try to force the read option. let the world see that kap will dismantle your defense if you allow him to sit in the pocket and pass freely.

im so glad the niners didnt come out and try to force the read option. let the world see that kap will dismantle your defense if you allow him to sit in the pocket and pass freely.

Yep. Def was nice to see Kaep tearing em up in the passing game. I got a feeling the read-option is going to end up being a mythical unicorn that defenses will be over-preparing for this year. Not saying it'll die out completely but teams are gonna get burned if they come playing teams like the 49ers, Seahawks, Skins and thinking they're all just gonna run it.

Boldin brought back memories of T.O. :nthat:

What are defenses gonna do when Crabtree comes back :x :x :nthat:

Last edited:
Last year we beat green bay week 1 and went to the superbowl. Hopefully its some good voodoo for us again.

I didnt see Quinton Patton play... Anyone else??? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Our run game was nowhere to be found either :smh:

Good win though :pimp:

QP is low on the depth chart atm. I think I saw him out there once when Boldin tweaked his knee. Rare to see Niners with more than 3 WRs which is no good for Patton and Baldwin.

Last edited:
overall great team win. Running game not up to par like im used to but cant complain. We got that dub thats all that counts.

Good win.

Random thoughts:
-Nnamdi looked like trash
-Reid looked good
-Boldin looked great
-Kap :pimp:
-The running game should come around soon

Play clock management is a huge concern for next week. They couldn't get plays off when communicating at home. It'll get worse when they can't hear each other. They need to learn sign language quick.

Ready for next week though :smokin

Play clock management is a huge concern for next week. They couldn't get plays off when communicating at home. It'll get worse when they can't hear each other. They need to learn sign language quick.

Ready for next week though
smokin.gif
I hear you man, and was a constant problem last season but these types of things are expected in week one. Hoping that they grow out of it soon. 

:pimp:

Definitely have some kinks to work out on both sides of the ball.

I've noticed Kaep does a pretty poor job of managing the play clock, I watched the offensive possessions in the games Kaep played last season a couple weeks back and he had this problem every game. I like the way he changes up the play when he sees something he likes from the defense, but there have been far too many delay of games and timeouts wasted due to this.

I definitely agree that Nnamdi looked pretty bad, then again Rodgers makes just about everyone look bad. Hopefully today isn't a sign of things to come regarding Nnamdi.

Eric Reid :pimp:

BOLDIN :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Can't wait for next week, Seattle looked pretty bad today against Carolina but I expect them to play a heck of a lot better at home/in a game against us.

nnamdi had a good pass deflection towards the end :lol: thats all i would give him the rest he was :x:smh:

Last edited:
Love what i saw from my boys today. Kap took that running QB label and threw it in the trash. Dropped 400yds on em' then dropped the quote of the year.

time to update my sig
pimp.gif

rollercoaster game for sure.

made some silly mistakes as well as not capitalizing on some GB turnovers.

i liked what i saw out of reid. when rodgers was scrambling and he came out of nowhere to make the tackle... :wow:
Kap looked good out there.
not too worried about the running game. i'm sure it'll find its groove
Oh, and i love boldin.

Yep. Def was nice to see Kaep tearing em up in the passing game. I got a feeling the read-option is going to end up being a mythical unicorn that defenses will be over-preparing for this year. Not saying it'll die out completely but teams are gonna get burned if they come playing teams like the 49ers, Seahawks, Skins and thinking they're all just gonna run it.

Boldin brought back memories of T.O. :nthat:

What are defenses gonna do when Crabtree comes back :x :x :nthat:

i can't wait for crabtree to line up on the other side of the field. what the hell are defenses gonna do with VD, Crab, and Boldin running in the secondary. good lord, i can't wait

-Rookies already stepping in: Eric Reid is making the departure of Dashon a lot easier to take. cuzzo already showing that he's not afraid to lay a hit and looked good in coverage (unlike Dashon). Already like Vance McDonald over butterfingers Delanie Walker
-Nnamdi looked terrible here and there, but our pass rush let rodgers just sit back in the pocket and left our secondary out to dry. glad they're letting nnamdi play press coverage
-why is harbaugh not telling kaep to get his playcalling out a lot quicker?
-way too many penalties that stalled our drives/gave life to the pack offense
-Rodgers running the no huddle is terrifying
-i'm already tired of pack fans saying "it should have been 4th and 2!" when clay matthews tried to act like he was in WWF delivering the close line from hell. it was obvious that the packers' player put his hands in staley's face

Back
Top Bottom