Delete

tumblr_lux6w5c0f61qi260do1_500.gif

Good night niner nation

Same happened last year. Kaepernicks 2 worst games were at seattle. Just hope vernon and reid are alright.

Last edited:
I cant stand seeing the 49ers play over there. Seems like every time we go up there someone has to get injured. Also doesnt help that we get out played. The 49ers need to establish the run first. And im talking about every game. We need the dub at home cause i know if we see them in the playoffs it better be at the stick

Reid I'm sure will be back by next week. I have a feeling VD was mostly taken out of the game more as a precautionary measure since the game was out of hand. Ian Williams will be out for a while and hopefully Ray McDonald isn't hurting and is back next week.

Have to clean up all those dumb penalties and establish the run. I cannot stand Gore not getting enough touches.

Hey so was that bet about the eyebrow just a commercial thing? Lol

But yea, our defense seems to have trouble with the run too.

Got dang i hate the rule if parallel to the defender so you can chop blaock him. Sucks that williams had to go down like that. Whats the time expectency williams will miss cause the 49ers D needs him bad for the run defense.

Got dang i hate the rule if parallel to the defender so you can chop blaock him. Sucks that williams had to go down like that. Whats the time expectency williams will miss cause the 49ers D needs him bad for the run defense.

Pretty sure he's done for the season. Broken ankle |I

Injury bug hitting Niners hard this season.

smh. terrible game.

our back field (with the exception of reid) sucks :frown:
nnamdi...smh. any way tramaine can cut into his PT? brock can't be that far behind in coverage compared to NA...but at least you know brock will make a damn tackle.

if i had it my way, i'd replace both NA and carlos.

oh and whitner too.

:smh: :smh: :x

Cant believe yall expected something out of Nnamdi, dudes been washed. Zone coverage cant be used as an excuse anymore. Guy is unbearable to watch :smh:

Last edited:
The only guy playing well was Aldon, at least he was flying around getting tackles and some sacks... then that penalty :x

The only guy playing well was Aldon, at least he was flying around getting tackles and some sacks... then that penalty :x
that was a crucial penalty. We would have held them to 3 points instead of that touchdown and maybe we could have rallied a comeback.

I said it in the game thread.  I think the point of the game when I knew we had no shot, was when Harbaugh decided to kick a field goal down 12-0.  I am sorry.  I understand the concept of "coming away with something" at least.  But in that situation you have to try to go for the touchdown.  Down 9 or down 12, I really dont see the difference.  Yes I am aware that a field goal and a TD now gives you the lead if down 9.  But it could have been a big turning point in the game if we punched it in on 4th down.

I am not worried about this game.  We will put it behind us and we will be fine. 

where the **** is the power running game? we need to stop running exclusively out of the pistol and get back to our traditional power running game with kap behind center in the i. and kendall hunter didnt get a touch until the second half? boobie got a touch before he did wtf? :smh: :x very disapointed in harbaugh and greg roman. defense played awesome but eventually they cracked because they were on the field waaaay too long.

miss cully big time nnamdi is straight garbage dude is softer than some natural d cup tiddies. :smh: :smokin drop this dude on the depth chart and move cox up.

Last edited:
Eazy-E can't be any worse than Nnamdi right?

Gotta quit with the stupid personal foul penalties. Brooks and Aldon had those two crucial ones :smh: :stoneface:

We need Crabs back asap. Boldin and Davis got locked down :x

Thats exactly what i was thinking about running out of the pistol. Line up in the I even though its coming give the ball to frank gore. Im sick and tired of seeing them attempt to run it out of the pistol. They need to get back to the basics. The formula is simple go out there and hit them in the mouth word to sing.

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE GAME!!!!!!!!!

The biggest problem was REALLY crowd, its like losing your hearing and trying to communicate with a few hours of sign language, YOU`RE GONNA FAIL!!!........

Because we couldnt use a count to snap the ball, it basically gave them a quick jump off the line and got them in the backfield ALL GAME.

I HATE using that as an excuse, but think about it...........if we snap the ball on a count, there is about .20 - .25 of a second head start that our o-line has on defending the line. without the count, the start defending at the exact same time the D-Line starts rushing, so we got stood up ALL GAME.

THEN frustration ensues.......tempers flare and personal fouls happen........ we tense up and try too hard which causes overthrows, INT`s and incompletions and were desperate for points and running the ball takes too much time = This exact result.

Eazy-E can't be any worse than Nnamdi right?
Gotta quit with the stupid personal foul penalties. Brooks and Aldon had those two crucial ones :smh: :stoneface:

We need Crabs back asap. Boldin and Davis got locked down :x

hes not eligible until after week 6 and that's even if hes healthy to play.

Back
Top Bottom