Delete

I like Austin. Got to see him play here at BYU and when he was healthy with the Colts he was outstanding. I really hope he can get on the team. He has great hands.

BJ Daniels was throwing to him... I like hearing how the coaching staff keeps raving about how Kaep and Jenkins got a lot better... If Jenkins continues he'll be lining up opposite of Boldin... Then on the slot will be Williams/Patton... Manningham is said not to be ready at the beginning of the season...

BJ Daniels is actually playing QB? Wow

B.J. Daniels entered the draft as a quarterback, but he is sounding more and more like a "Slash" type of player for the 49ers. He has been getting a good deal of quarterback work, but there is talk of using him in special teams, and today he got some work in at running back.

From the first day of minicamp. They are probably just getting a feel for him at every position.

Yea I can definitely see BJ making the team... Harbaugh seems to love players that play multiple positions... Maybe they will go with Kaep/McCoy then have BJ as the 3rd qb but also playing other positions if needed...

Flash basiclly said wat i was going to say. I believe bj will make da roster, scott will be traded. Also really excited about jenkins. Cant wait for game day. (Sad its not even da middle of summer) fall cant come fast enough.

BTW Dre get the hell out this thread! :lol:

How you been?

:lol: Damn man, words hurt :frown:

Man BJ is hella athletic and he has a cannon for an arm, he's just a ******. So if he can have a package that suits his strengths it could pay dividends.

Guessing it's gonna be some sort of one read and go type thing if he's at QB? He's pretty good in the open field as well.

I know out of HS he was recruited by some schools as a Safety.

Last edited:
Yea I can definitely see BJ making the team... Harbaugh seems to love players that play multiple positions... Maybe they will go with Kaep/McCoy then have BJ as the 3rd qb but also playing other positions if needed...

I would like this.

:lol: Damn man, words hurt :frown:

Man BJ is hella athletic and he has a cannon for an arm, he's just a ******. So if he can have a package that suits his strengths it could pay dividends.

Guessing it's gonna be some sort of one read and go type thing if he's at QB? He's pretty good in the open field as well.

I know out of HS he was recruited by some schools as a Safety.
He's listed at 6'1". What's his actual height?

nice extension.

j. smith is now signed through 2015

hope SF finds a replacement for him soon. 

*edit*

G. Roman also 2 year extension through 2015.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of Davis lining up at WR? Last mini camp he was practicing with the WRs only... I've been reading about McDonald and his hands so this will just give us another passing threat...

Maybe theyre just looking for packages that they can set up with Davis out wide to cause problems :nerd: or maybe they aren't as comfortable with the other WRs as much as they say?

What do you guys think of Davis lining up at WR? Last mini camp he was practicing with the WRs only... I've been reading about McDonald and his hands so this will just give us another passing threat...

Maybe theyre just looking for packages that they can set up with Davis out wide to cause problems
nerd.gif
or maybe they aren't as comfortable with the other WRs as much as they say?
pretty much.

gotta find more ways to get davis the ball, and find more ways for him to catch it too 
eyes.gif

we all know he's a good blocking TE but the OL has proved he's not necessary there anymore.

and the WR corps is decimated to start the year:

crabtree is dunzo.

mannigham is definitely doubtful.

kyle is questionable, at best.

boldin at this stage in his career imo is not flanker material. split at best, would be a dominant slot. 

jenkins is still a huge question mark to the general public.

hard to expect anything from patton.

carswell got the see-ya-later papers.

bottom line imo: harbaugh and co are always looking for more versatility so they can employ different packages

I'm honestly hoping Patton gets to see the field and Jenkins also... I wouldn't mind VD at WR though, McDonald can block at the line if needed

The thing with Davis is that he isn't a very good route runner, but he could probably excel in moss's role last year which was to stretch the field.

I feel there's more pressure on Kaep than the WRs to step up because the great QBs in the league can make any group of WRs work. At least Kaep isn't going to be needed to throw for 4000+ yards or 30+ TDs because of the run game, so he doesn' t have to make miracles happen.

Last edited:
kaepernick7 This the hat y'all mad at? I'm goin wear what I want regardless of what you think, all you need to worry about is the fact that I grind for my teammates and the 49ers! I plan on doin this until they won't let me in the building! #ridiculous #y'allmustbebored
New smiley
pimp.gif

:lol: that smiley is dope

Reid signed his contract, not sure what the terms are... All 11 picks are signed :pimp:hat

Man, never come into the sports forum, most definitely will keep checking in as the season comes closer.

smh, I hate the off season.

Back
Top Bottom