Delete

Defense was solid.........But like someone else said, they were on the field too long......The blown coverage on Lynch was huge, cant believe that even happened.

The Reid injury was huge also, Craig Dahl wasnt actually supposed to PLAY, he was just supposed to be the veteran presence. (although he`s never done much at all anyway)

embarrassed yet again. pitiful performance. 

last night really showed the weakness of the WR corps.

Q was never a burner even at his peak, and now in his twilight years it shows even more.

SF really needs a true #1 WR. 

the thing is they needed to pass less not more. we totally have abandoned the power running game in the first 2 games. get rid of this running out of the pistol crap and line kap up behind center in the i and run power at them. franky used to have career games vs seattle and now we have totally got away from the winning receipe. kendall hunter needs more touches people forget how beastly this dude was.

am i trippin or and are they using bruce miller to play the role of delanie walker? they have him lined up all over the place(wide out, diamond pistol, etc). lack of confidence in vance? dude has shown physical play and run guys over in his first 2 games.

Last edited:
i'm not saying that they needed to pass more it's just that without even a hint of a WR threat to go deep they pigeonholed themselves. 

when SEA can stack 8 in the box and none of the SF WRs can get off the line, there's 0 chance of generating offense. 

on another note, kaep also missed pretty bad on a few short dumpoff throws. 

the thing is they needed to pass less not more. we totally have abandoned the power running game in the first 2 games. get rid of this running out of the pistol crap and line kap up behind center in the i and run power at them. franky used to have career games vs seattle and now we have totally got away from the winning receipe. kendall hunter needs more touches people forget how beastly this dude was.

anyone notice bruce miller is playing the role of delanie walker? they have him lined up all over the place(wide out, diamond pistol, etc). lack of confidence in vance? dude has shown physical play and run guys over in his first 2 games.

This! I get none of our WRs were open all night but I was thinking why the hell we keep targeting Bruce :lol: :stoneface:

Don't get me, Bruce is great for us but I just don't see him making a lot of big plays for us and doesn't quite have the most clutch hands.

Gotta start using Vance some more in the passing game.

Dude I was like wtf I noticed it in the GB game too. I like b Miller but come on

I'm usually harsh on donte whitner and he did blow a coverage out there as usual but he was laying the wood and trying to set a tone.

it's crazy how much we use the pistol. it seems like the pistol has become our base formation now. greg roman and harbaugh need to wake the hell up and get back to what got us here. its not like kap cant play behind center either so there's zero excuses.

Last edited:
That unsportsmanlike 15 on Aldon was straight up ********. That kind of crap that happens after every exchange of a physical game and to call it right there, right after our D got them off the field on 3rd :smh: If they gonna call that, then Shermanator should be penalized every single down. Not saying the outcome of the game wouldve been any different but that call was game over IMO.

Eric Reid is a stud though, hope he has a speedy recovery.

Sucks to see Ian go down, but I actually have big hopes for Dorsey, was excited when we signed him. Hopefully he'll practice hard and step up come game time. That sack he had was nice.

Disappointing game for sure. A homie of mine is best friends with Ahmad brooks since child hood he talked to him yesterday and ahmad was disappointed big time bout that Face mask call that extended their drive. He assured him that the offense will bounce back against the colts. Ahmad brooks played running back at Hylton high school down the street from where I live he was an animal.

The facemask was definitely a penalty, though. Wilson was going down on his own he didn't have to touch him at all.

I wish we'd go back to Kap under center and power running football. We've got two horses in the backfield and running out of the pistol and read option are not the best ways to utilize them.

We just looked rattled in Seattle. As much as I hate them, they're just unstoppable at home. Luckily, it's only week 2. Hopefully, this will make us hungry again and make us more angry.

Yeah the face mask was a penalty I just wish the 5 yard variety still existed. It's clear as day it wasn't intentional

Why'd some Seahawks fan come In here tryin to get people to say crowd noise is unsportsmanlike?? Weak

Last edited:
Like I said in the NFL Discussion thread................

I hope Aldon Smith doesn't even play this Sunday.  This is at least his second run in with the law regarding a DUI and he needs to be made an example out of.  Certain things in life you just don't play with, and drinking and driving is one of them.  He could have hurt himself or worse yet hurt somebody else.  Don't even care if the team suspends him for a game or 2.  Dude is talented, but if he's not on the field then he's just wasting his talent.  He needs to get his act together and get cleaned up.

Back
Top Bottom