Delete

Things are definitely starting to gel together for us. Aside from losing Bruce Miller (which sucks big time), rest of team is starting to get healthy and shape up for the playoffs.

Meanwhile, some key injuries already starting to hit some of the other playoff contenders.

Broncos losing Von Miller
Kenny Vaccaro I"m guessing is done for the year for Saints (fractured ankle)
Steve Smith for Panthers went down
Seahawks' Russell Okung's toe reportedly still ailing him

jecca650, *warned* (profanity) Partially edited profanity is the same as profanity, and is not welcomed here. Thanks.

Everytime You go to Seahawks official tread you find something very funny. This was the last post.

For some reason, to me, the game looked fix. They didnt even look mad when they confirmed the last interception. Just my opinion though.

I ventured off into the seahawks' "season" thread after being curious as to how and why that thread is like 2 billion pages long and also, what some of these dudes were saying about their team after yesterday. I came away with one question:

Why the hell is it called the "2013 season" thread when it was started in the first month of 2011? I was thoroughly confused when I started reading the first page, like why are these cats talking about bringing back Seneca Wallace and Matt Hasselback??

whatever the case may be, LET'S GO NIIIIINERSSS!!

forgot about nt and it's kindergarten rules.

post-14296-Jim-Harbaugh-expresses-himself-X1Be.gif

Last edited:
Things are definitely starting to gel together for us. Aside from losing Bruce Miller (which sucks big time), rest of team is starting to get healthy and shape up for the playoffs.

Meanwhile, some key injuries already starting to hit some of the other playoff contenders.

Broncos losing Von Miller
Kenny Vaccaro I"m guessing is done for the year for Saints (fractured ankle)
Steve Smith for Panthers went down
Seahawks' Russell Okung's toe reportedly still ailing him

Add Tony Romo to list of big injuries. Just announced he's done for the year.

what a play on that pick 6 by tramaine brock and bowman. brock jumped the route and caused the ball to be tipped up to bowman.

Last edited:
man i cant get over how instinctive and ballsy brock is. he is a damn good cb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom