Delete

She wants to go out with a male

You're a male

She doesn't want to go out with you

What am I missing here? She's getting her guts rearranged

You just looking for someone to justify your whipped nature.

Yambs got your decision making all discombobulated.

LOL. Thanks for gracing us with your presence here. Don't assume though man. Just ask what the current status of the situation or my personal thoughts on it is and I'll tell ya.

Excuse the naïvety NT...

I personally wouldn't make a big deal out of it.  Make a mental note of it if anything.

You should never love someone more than yourself so if she does cheat on you then leave.

Don't allow her to do things to you that you wouldn't do to her.

As long as she doesn't mind me going out with a female friend. They're going to do what they want regardless. 

You just looking for someone to justify your whipped nature.

Yambs got your decision making all discombobulated.
laugh.gif
 this guy never fails.  due let the 'yams' run his WHOLE life then has the nerve to talk about decision making. 

LOL. Thanks for gracing us with your presence here. Don't assume though man. Just ask what the current status of the situation or my personal thoughts on it is and I'll tell ya.
you can describe however much you want but I wont truly know the ins and outs of yalls relationship. only you know that.

Looking at it with an unbiased perspective from the outside, it doesnt feel right. If you clicked on this thread instead of creating it (because someone else did), would you have another response?

The one thing I appreciate about the internet is the fact that people can TRULY tell you their perspective. They don't care what you do or if you take the advice. but from the outside looking in, it doesn't look right.

Why wouldn't she want to go to the club with you? Why didn't she tell you who she was going with? Why don't you know Emmanuel? what's her and emmanuel's history? what kind of guy is emmanuel?

This could've all been avoided with a simple text. "Hey babe. I'm hitting the club with my friend Emmanuel. You dont know him. I'll tell you about it more when i get back."

Bong.

One thing about chicks... Is that their justification is different from ours.

I've said this in another thread: what any logical person, male or female, would say "wtf" to, a woman in her emotions can literally convince herself that it's nothing at all.

Well, at least she told you that she was with a "friend".  But then again.. shes with her unknown "friend". Yeah, you need you handle shady situation.

you can describe however much you want but I wont truly know the ins and outs of yalls relationship. only you know that.

Looking at it with an unbiased perspective from the outside, it doesnt feel right. If you clicked on this thread instead of creating it (because someone else did), would you have another response?

The one thing I appreciate about the internet is the fact that people can TRULY tell you their perspective. They don't care what you do or if you take the advice. but from the outside looking in, it doesn't look right.

Why wouldn't she want to go to the club with you? Why didn't she tell you who she was going with? Why don't you know Emmanuel? what's her and emmanuel's history? what kind of guy is emmanuel?

This could've all been avoided with a simple text. "Hey babe. I'm hitting the club with my friend Emmanuel. You dont know him. I'll tell you about it more when i get back."

Bong.

One thing about chicks... Is that their justification is different from ours.

I've said this in another thread: what any logical person, male or female, would say "wtf" to, a woman in her emotions can literally convince herself that it's nothing at all.

So we already had a big argument about it and cancelled all the plans we had for the weekend. Basically, its over. My decision on the matter was already made up.

Females sneaky bruh

First off , you never met dude , so you don't even know if he's interested in her

She texted you the whole time , they prolly was hugged up

She didn't even bother to take you , so she picked him over you

She prolly got smashed and you didn't even know

:smh:

Last edited:
:lol:  this guy never fails.  due let the 'yams' run his WHOLE life then has the nerve to talk about decision making. 

:smh: :smh:

how do i let yambs run my whole life?

I've outlined my goals in the graduate student appreciation thread... constantly answer PMs about relationships, finance, and education... and talk extensively about race relations in this country.

some of yall ****** be hatin for no damb reason, man. :smh: :smh:

and the fact that ANYONE that comes at my neck gets repped for it...

its a minority... but some of yall need to chill

Last edited:
Females sneaky bruh

First off , you never met dude , so you don't even know if he's interested in her

She texted you the whole time , they prolly was hugged up

She didn't even bother to take you , so she picked him over you

She prolly got smashed and you didn't even know

:smh:

You right. Or she could have not even texted me at all or volunteered all that info about where she was at because I never asked.

Nah, but I party all the time with taken homegirls, never met their dudes, and all that happens is good ol plain fun. I'm conflicted.

So we already had a big argument about it and cancelled all the plans we had for the weekend. Basically, its over. My decision on the matter was already made up.
aight...

like Tr1ll said... she knew what was up then.

She probably had ol' buddy as the guy to replace you.

or (and i've seen this a lot) sometimes, chicks just want to get the outside D or attention... but they need to feel a sense of stability... So they'll briefly break up w/ the current dude... get the D/attention from the new guy, then get back w/ you.

they got it out of their system without TECHNICALLY cheating, nomsayin?

Last edited:
You right. Or she could have not even texted me at all or volunteered all that info about where she was at because I never asked.

She wanted to make it seem like it's cool , like he's just a friend

I'm telling you , homeboy is NOT , if you ain't see dude yet or even talked to him on the phone , it's something else

Wait how long her and dude been friends?

How long yall been together?

Think about this....how many guys choose to party with females JUST as friends?

Think about this....how many guys choose to party with females JUST as friends?

:\ Yeah to be fair bruh, now that I think about it, by the end of the night, some moves happen. Even if not sex, somebody's kissing, groping. And she's being secretive, sorry man.

Put a lot of thought into this. I see a lot of you NT dudes are control freaks. If your girl wants to go out with another dude, she will. Nothing you can do. I don't see the issue here. She wants to have fun. Should she ONLY have fun with you? That is foolish.

If you love and trust her, what is the problem. She could be in class but visiting Emmanuel . You never know. So instead of trying to keep tabs on folks, just stop stressing the little things. Get a new girl since you don't trust your current one.

Back
Top Bottom