Delete

Think about this....how many guys choose to party with females JUST as friends?

I have partied with females just as friends. Girls see you with another girl and want you more at the party. You get way more play than being there with your boys.

I'm more likely to do that than dinner or the movies like some of these other past discussions on here.

I substituted all "Emmanuels" with "Tyrones" while I read through this thread...

I slightly agree with DC. Even if she doesn't go out with Tyrone or you somehow prevented her from going.. 1. It shows your insecurity. 2. She still had the intention to go out with Tyrone over you. Catch 22. Ya baby girl might be a *** :rolleyes

Put a lot of thought into this. I see a lot of you NT dudes are control freaks. If your girl wants to go out with another dude, she will. Nothing you can do. I don't see the issue here. She wants to have fun. Should she ONLY have fun with you? That is foolish.

If you love and trust her, what is the problem. She could be in class but visiting Emmanuel . You never know. So instead of trying to keep tabs on folks, just stop stressing the little things. Get a new girl since you don't trust your current one.

No one has a problem with her going out with other guys. Its going out with another guy, out of the blue, that he never met, with short notice, through text.

Everything in the OP plus she hit me with the, "I'm spending the night cause everyone is too drunk to take me home".

To her credit, she didn't have to tell me anything at all, definitely was not checking up on her.

Everything in the OP plus she hit me with the, "I'm spending the night cause everyone is too drunk to take me home".

To her credit, she didn't have to tell me anything at all, definitely was not checking up on her.

Ouch. You couldn't pick her up?

Last edited:
No one has a problem with her going out with other guys. Its going out with another guy, out of the blue, that he never met, with short notice, through text.

Nah speak for yourself my wife dont hang out with straight men unless it's me and my boys.

She wouldn't even ask me no **** like that.

Miss me with that "insecure" ********. If my girl still has to a desire to do something like that...it tells me all I need to know.

I also find it funny that's always the men that get the "insecure" label put on them in these situations. We all know roles reversed...females would ******* FLIP if their dudes were "hanging out" with their female "friends".

I agree. I think its disrespectful not telling your partner who you are going out with before hand. 

Miss me with that "insecure" ********. If my girl still has to a desire to do something like that...it tells me all I need to know.

I also find it funny that's always the men that get the "insecure" label put on them in these situations. We all know roles reversed...females would ******* FLIP if their dudes were "hanging out" with their female "friends".

QFMFT.

The question is how does OP leave this situation with dignity intact.

Put a lot of thought into this. I see a lot of you NT dudes are control freaks. If your girl wants to go out with another dude, she will. Nothing you can do. I don't see the issue here. She wants to have fun. Should she ONLY have fun with you? That is foolish.

If you love and trust her, what is the problem. She could be in class but visiting Emmanuel . You never know. So instead of trying to keep tabs on folks, just stop stressing the little things. Get a new girl since you don't trust your current one.

This is the reason why nice guys ALWAYS finish last

A female always love an aggresive male , not one who never take control

:smh:

The fact that she didn't tell you about the party beforehand and mention "emmanuel" is a damnable offense

all labeling and assuming aside, the situation as you described it just sounds wrong

the only sensible sentence in that entire response.

OP will be back next month with the "So I'm single appreciation thread vol. these **** aint loyal"  
mean.gif

Have you ever cheated on your man, DC?  

Back
Top Bottom