Delete.

been clean since mid July

bro

all i can say is that your life definitely will not get worse because of it

I honestly feel like I'm never gonna do it again

For those in school especially...it's like these chicks can smell it on you

Bumping this to remind someone to keep going or to start

Day 2 complete.

Gave up on this a couple months ago but one fappin session a few days ago had me feelin like Stan's dad in that meme where the pancake batter is all over the place.

I need to chill man

For those in school especially...it's like these chicks can smell it on you

at my office the wiminz know 4sure. the calm look on my face, the relaxed sitting posture, no tension on trap muscles, the almost perfect natural sexy gait.

and its like my pumped up masculine instinct knows that they know. every lil feminine giggle i hear was meant for me, every cute facial expression, every look etc. you pick up on this small tells on no fap. you become more animalistic, you become wolverine.

day 138 hard mode here.

Day 4 checking in. Coasting, cut out all the triggers. Still day by day though. Probably gonna get some top this weekend to take the edge off a little. Feeling like this time might be the one :smokin

[emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

I feel like releasing [emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji] all over something

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 days and feeling amazing.

This past weekend I started tanning again (the last hurrah before fall/winter) and I decided to pull down my shorts just a bit to expose my balls. WOW. I instantly felt horny. But the crazy thing was I looked down at my sack and saw it moving on its own. I was perfectly still but my nut sack was constantly moving like a cell under a microscope. Very interesting.

It is said that 90-95% of our testosterone is made in the testicles, and Vitamin D is a hormone which is needed to produce testosterone. Cave men had high levels of testosterone because of this exposure to the sun.

I only did it for 5 minutes but I can't wait to try it again. Only my neighbors can see me if they were in their backyard and peeking through the gaps in the fence, but I doubt it. I'll get some cardboard to block it out. Honestly it felt so liberating and natural that I don't care who is watching. And obviously it is one of the healthiest things we can do. I understand nudist camps now.

Woke up this morning rock solid and balls hurting.

I swear I pissed out pre cum for a good minute before fluid turned water clear again

The madness :smh: :smh: :smh:

75 days............

11 days in & I need to smash. Got some top last night the climax was crazy. Starting to get that itch, every piece of tail I see now I'm ready to pounce on

Two weeks, voice back on brolic.

Fighting my mental till New Years, if I make that long fighting till March 31.

Find it easier to focus on 90 day segments.

Remember, 21 days for a habit 90 days for a lifestyle.

Not about to catch a charge going commando in my backyard.

Last edited:
21 days it is .

I gotta make this right for y'all man :lol:

I don't remember how many days it's been though .

This past weekend I started tanning again (the last hurrah before fall/winter) and I decided to pull down my shorts just a bit to expose my balls. WOW. I instantly felt horny. But the crazy thing was I looked down at my sack and saw it moving on its own. I was perfectly still but my nut sack was constantly moving like a cell under a microscope. Very interesting.

It is said that 90-95% of our testosterone is made in the testicles, and Vitamin D is a hormone which is needed to produce testosterone. Cave men had high levels of testosterone because of this exposure to the sun.

I only did it for 5 minutes but I can't wait to try it again. Only my neighbors can see me if they were in their backyard and peeking through the gaps in the fence, but I doubt it. I'll get some cardboard to block it out. Honestly it felt so liberating and natural that I don't care who is watching. And obviously it is one of the healthiest things we can do. I understand nudist camps now.

hahahahahahhahahaaha you're a wild guy my good sir

put your got damn balls away what if kids are playing you sicko

hahahahahahhahahaaha you're a wild guy my good sir

put your got damn balls away what if kids are playing you sicko

I lie down at the side of the house, where the trashcans are. Got a big piece of cardboard to put up against the fence. Then I take a small ladder and put a beach towel over it.... that gets placed in front of me. Trashcans are right behind me. Cool little setup mayne.

Anyway, I turned into that Michael Jackson werewolf in Thriller after doing that **** for a few days and thus my streak is over. :lol:

Havent spanked it since July. Went through a mean *** dry spell and had to get my rocks off. Smashed my coworker last Friday and the condom felt like a trick or treat bag when I was done. Fast forward to this morning and I felt like I could slice through a brick with the morning wood I had. I need some consistent cat again :wow:

21 days it is .

I gotta make this right for y'all man
laugh.gif

I don't remember how many days it's been though .
Neither do I tbh

I just think it's 2 weeks. 

I've been slacking like ****, and just blew a 15 day streak yesterday.

I gotta officially get back on this, gonna start posting in here consistently again, no more bs

I've been slacking like ****, and just blew a 15 day streak yesterday.

I gotta officially get back on this, gonna start posting in here consistently again, no more bs
Dust ya self off and try again fam. Better than giving up altogether.

Back
Top Bottom