Delete.

This chick is ****** crazy lmao she tried to spaz on me over nothing I'm legit salty right now

Then acts like it's my fault

Last edited:
Quote:
Idk where to post this but my girl has me kinda salty right now..this broad is really trying to start an argument over absolutely nothing...I used to talk to a girl named ebony years ago.my chick stalked my fb page when we first started talking and went thru my phone and wrote down pretty much every girl I talked to/used to talk too in her notes lmao..I'm like I haven't talked to ebony in years shes like I saw her name in your phone in the beginning of our relationship im like I have no clue what your talking about shes starts going crazy like why are u lying me to I'm over here confused telling her I honestly have no clue what your talking about she sends me a screenshot of her notes and it has different girls I used to talk names in there lmao I'm telling her your tripping I have no clue what your talking and that I'm disappointed in your behavior shes like your lying to me..I'm like your crazy your mad over what I didn't do anything wrong shes like I hate u your lying to me right now lmao now she's mad at me because I was going to take her on a boat ride but because she's acting up I'm not going to do it..women are crazy I tell u
Your girl will test your boundaries until you stop her.

Instill dread in her by suggesting you just re-connected with Ebony.

I'm trying to end the year proper. But imma have to stop soon. I'm nutting way to fast [emoji]128517[/emoji] when I ****

I was watching Jamie foxx and then I remembered fancy was on playboy a while back

Looked up her pics but that was it. I didn't go no further

stuck to the course for about two weeks. stopped the green technology too.

lifted six days a week.. ran three...

roster filled up like a fantasy draft.

And my overall demeanor is much better.

Can't fap 16days in

The confidence and attitude from making it this far feels greater than the fap
May wake up a little moist but we going till Christmas... hopefully

Back
Top Bottom