Delete.

Day 1 again. The hardest part is knowing I'm missing out on new pr0n and fall into the trap.

Day 1 again. The hardest part is knowing I'm missing out on new pr0n and fall into the trap.

This is so real. Especially when someone posts a scene you've been waiting for and you want to see if it's finally out there. Curiosity is a mother******

New to this 4 days strong but what measures do I take to block pron on my iPhone. I'll watch it and to satisfy the urge but stop before the release. But I need to cut it off entirely.

New to this 4 days strong but what measures do I take to block pron on my iPhone. I'll watch it and to satisfy the urge but stop before the release. But I need to cut it off entirely.

My best advice is to just go out and live as much as possible. I have to keep busy and not just be home. It's hard because I'm not working right now, but I find ways to occupy my time. I stay off my iPad too because I'm so tempted whenever I pick it up.

Day 26 today got football and UFC to distract ain't even gonna be thinking ab the pr0n today!!

My best advice is to just go out and live as much as possible. I have to keep busy and not just be home. It's hard because I'm not working right now, but I find ways to occupy my time. I stay off my iPad too because I'm so tempted whenever I pick it up.

Listen I try I hit the gym 4 times a week and I got a chick. But the urge on my down time especially during these winter months is too much. I have a PS4 but I rather watch pron that play that ****. Suck a sickness. I rather have a eating disorder than this, word is bond.

Listen I try I hit the gym 4 times a week and I got a chick. But the urge on my down time especially during these winter months is too much. I have a PS4 but I rather watch pron that play that ****. Suck a sickness. I rather have a eating disorder than this, word is bond.

Dam man

When I had a girl fapping wasn't even a thought cause I'd be smashing multiple times a day

If ur schedule allows try and hit the gym more during the week

The gym crack my hands badly , my palms are peeling , tried to do some edging tonight , it felt like sandpaper on my **** I damn near cried . I guess that's a good thing 1 week down

Bros... Hell of a night tonight to seal off a successful week of no fap. I get off work, finna hit the lot & this lil freak from the office hits me & says she's waiting in the back of the parking lot. I'm like cool make my way to her whip, hop in the back shorty is in a trench coat only. I hit the melo face like [emoji]128064[/emoji] What you got going on? Baby strips & is in panties only, nips are pierced, I can see them tiger stripes on the side of her lil butt. Body is looking glorious. Baby proceeds to slide the panties aside & play with herself smh I pounced on that immediately. Crushed that right the in the parking lot :smh: Got off 2 & coulda diddy bopped out the P. Successful day was successful :smokin

Bros... Hell of a night tonight to seal off a successful week of no fap. I get off work, finna hit the lot & this lil freak from the office hits me & says she's waiting in the back of the parking lot. I'm like cool make my way to her whip, hop in the back shorty is in a trench coat only. I hit the melo face like [emoji]128064[/emoji] What you got going on? Baby strips & is in panties only, nips are pierced, I can see them tiger stripes on the side of her lil butt. Body is looking glorious. Baby proceeds to slide the panties aside & play with herself smh I pounced on that immediately. Crushed that right the in the parking lot
mean.gif
Got off 2 & coulda diddy bopped out the P. Successful day was successful
smokin.gif
My mans @gamble was like this at first --

Then was like --

And then walked outta there like --

Bros... Hell of a night tonight to seal off a successful week of no fap. I get off work, finna hit the lot & this lil freak from the office hits me & says she's waiting in the back of the parking lot. I'm like cool make my way to her whip, hop in the back shorty is in a trench coat only. I hit the melo face like [emoji]128064[/emoji] What you got going on? Baby strips & is in panties only, nips are pierced, I can see them tiger stripes on the side of her lil butt. Body is looking glorious. Baby proceeds to slide the panties aside & play with herself smh I pounced on that immediately. Crushed that right the in the parking lot :smh: Got off 2 & coulda diddy bopped out the P. Successful day was successful :smokin
Straight. :pimp:

Idk where to post this but my girl has me kinda salty right now..this broad is really trying to start an argument over absolutely nothing...I used to talk to a girl named ebony years ago.my chick stalked my fb page when we first started talking and went thru my phone and wrote down pretty much every girl I talked to/used to talk too in her notes lmao..I'm like I haven't talked to ebony in years shes like I saw her name in your phone in the beginning of our relationship im like I have no clue what your talking about shes starts going crazy like why are u lying me to I'm over here confused telling her I honestly have no clue what your talking about she sends me a screenshot of her notes and it has different girls I used to talk names in there lmao I'm telling her your tripping I have no clue what your talking and that I'm disappointed in your behavior shes like your lying to me..I'm like your crazy your mad over what I didn't do anything wrong shes like I hate u your lying to me right now lmao now she's mad at me because I was going to take her on a boat ride but because she's acting up I'm not going to do it..women are crazy I tell u

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom