Deleted my facebook... how long will it last?

I've had mine off for a few months at a time, I got way more productive without it. I wasn't gonna do it again but once I read about how Facebook has been secretly keeping a database of peoples' faces without asking for their permission I've decided to keep it deactivated for the foreseeable future.

It will last as long as you want it to. I feel like with things like this, the best way to attack it is by simply saying you don't want to associate yourself with sites like that and act as if they don't exist. Most people will not notice so over time you won't even care.

It will last as long as you want it to. I feel like with things like this, the best way to attack it is by simply saying you don't want to associate yourself with sites like that and act as if they don't exist. Most people will not notice so over time you won't even care.

Delete and deactivate are two different things.

I deleted mine and have been without it for about a year+ now.

Delete and deactivate are two different things.

I deleted mine and have been without it for about a year+ now.

I keep trying to deactivate it but I autopilot my way back on every damn time.

Those Facebook people are evil geniuses.

I keep trying to deactivate it but I autopilot my way back on every damn time.

Those Facebook people are evil geniuses.

That %+!* is not that much of a big deal. I got 5 months without it, and have co-workers constantly telling me to activate my %+!* again. Neh, not gonna happen. It seems so boring and annoying with pure 'e-drama'.

That %+!* is not that much of a big deal. I got 5 months without it, and have co-workers constantly telling me to activate my %+!* again. Neh, not gonna happen. It seems so boring and annoying with pure 'e-drama'.

Biggest time waster for me. Been trying to delete mine for months, but it's too addicting
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Biggest time waster for me. Been trying to delete mine for months, but it's too addicting
30t6p3b.gif
They say you gotta wait 13 days until they permanently delete it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

30t6p3b.gif
They say you gotta wait 13 days until they permanently delete it.
laugh.gif

ive been off for about a month and a half now... i think about logging in to chat with some of my friends... but nah

ive been off for about a month and a half now... i think about logging in to chat with some of my friends... but nah

Back
Top Bottom