Deleted my facebook... how long will it last?

I've had my personal Facebook deactivated since this past December. I only use this "musician fan page" thing now to just post my little recordings of what I like to play/sing every now and then. You can't have friends on it, just fans who like your page, so you can't see other peoples' pages if they're private. It's pretty much a one-sided thing, which is perfect for me. I post what I want without worrying about other things/people.

I've had my personal Facebook deactivated since this past December. I only use this "musician fan page" thing now to just post my little recordings of what I like to play/sing every now and then. You can't have friends on it, just fans who like your page, so you can't see other peoples' pages if they're private. It's pretty much a one-sided thing, which is perfect for me. I post what I want without worrying about other things/people.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

my friend deleted his yesterday, and was posting updates today
laugh.gif
r u friends wit me on there? cause thats exactly wat i did
laugh.gif
. facebook a time waster but i cant beat bein able to pull a chick wit out even leavin the house

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

my friend deleted his yesterday, and was posting updates today
laugh.gif
r u friends wit me on there? cause thats exactly wat i did
laugh.gif
. facebook a time waster but i cant beat bein able to pull a chick wit out even leavin the house

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Never cared for a twitter[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Deactivated" my FB account in February, if I genuinely care about you or want to talk to you, most likely I have your number.[/color]
happy.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Never cared for a twitter[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Deactivated" my FB account in February, if I genuinely care about you or want to talk to you, most likely I have your number.[/color]
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

3 months. got it back last friday. took some getting used to at first. id instinctively type it in and for got i had deactivated it
frown.gif
laugh.gif

i got more focus in school though and finished finals with no less than an A for each class
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

damn talk about devotion!

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

3 months. got it back last friday. took some getting used to at first. id instinctively type it in and for got i had deactivated it
frown.gif
laugh.gif

i got more focus in school though and finished finals with no less than an A for each class
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

damn talk about devotion!

I just started my facebook...after so many years...but I did it as a way to keep in contact with people I won't be seeing from college anymore.

once I start grad school...i'm
danzo.png

I just started my facebook...after so many years...but I did it as a way to keep in contact with people I won't be seeing from college anymore.

once I start grad school...i'm
danzo.png

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Biggest time waster for me. Been trying to delete mine for months, but it's too addicting
30t6p3b.gif
They say you gotta wait 13 days until they permanently delete it.
laugh.gif

Not true. I deactivated mine about 2 years ago, and had to get a pic of it last week and it signed me in. Got rid of it again. No big deal.

Back
Top Bottom