Deleting your Facebook?

I was compelled a few days ago to delete my facebook (not deactivate, DELETE) and am curious if anyone on here has done the same?
How has your life changed?

Did you regret it?

Did you make a new one?

One thing people may not know about deleting your facebook is that once you click "delete" you have to wait 2 weeks for it to permanently delete. If you log in before those 2 weeks are up you have to restart the process.. I have 9 days left...

Lemme hear your thoughts

I was compelled a few days ago to delete my facebook (not deactivate, DELETE) and am curious if anyone on here has done the same?
How has your life changed?

Did you regret it?

Did you make a new one?

One thing people may not know about deleting your facebook is that once you click "delete" you have to wait 2 weeks for it to permanently delete. If you log in before those 2 weeks are up you have to restart the process.. I have 9 days left...

Lemme hear your thoughts

I did mine about 6 months ago...

Left FB and never looked back.

It seriously is a waste of time.

rapsteady can you elaborate a bit more?

perhaps speak to ease with which one can meet and initiate contact with girls?

Not that you would care but do people look at you funny when you tell them you dont have a facebook?

Not that you would care but do people look at you funny when you tell them you dont have a facebook?

Im not even gonna say I havent considered it. Creates too much drama. Espcially with the girls. That being said, I would never because I get too much play off that magical website.

However, my roommate deleted his about three months ago and he still smashes on the reg. In fact I have many a time taken advantage of his overflow. (no rocket).

Im not even gonna say I havent considered it. Creates too much drama. Espcially with the girls. That being said, I would never because I get too much play off that magical website.

However, my roommate deleted his about three months ago and he still smashes on the reg. In fact I have many a time taken advantage of his overflow. (no rocket).

I deleted mine about a month ago, and not going back. Feels great and life seems easier, more chill. No regrets, and its nice not checking news feeds and updates.

If I were you I would wait a little longer than 2 weeks to make sure it is deleted bc it might take a little bit longer than 2 weeks to delete. I would wait a month before making sure it is completely deleted.

I deleted mine about a month ago, and not going back. Feels great and life seems easier, more chill. No regrets, and its nice not checking news feeds and updates.

If I were you I would wait a little longer than 2 weeks to make sure it is deleted bc it might take a little bit longer than 2 weeks to delete. I would wait a month before making sure it is completely deleted.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

facebook free for over a year now. completely deleted the account. honesty you'll have A LOT more time on your hand but will probably take a social hit. you wont be updated with friends that you don't normally talk to. outside of your regular group, you will probably never hear about the other 500 friends you have ever again unless you take initiative and actually text/call/IM them to see how they're doing

facebook free for over a year now. completely deleted the account. honesty you'll have A LOT more time on your hand but will probably take a social hit. you wont be updated with friends that you don't normally talk to. outside of your regular group, you will probably never hear about the other 500 friends you have ever again unless you take initiative and actually text/call/IM them to see how they're doing

Iono if I can ever delete it... I use chat like it was aim back in the days

and i've gotten girl's numbers over fb plenty of times.

I was planning to delete it but never went thru with it

Iono if I can ever delete it... I use chat like it was aim back in the days

and i've gotten girl's numbers over fb plenty of times.

I was planning to delete it but never went thru with it

At first it's kind of hard if you're on the computer a lot. I was tempted to get back on a lot. I just deleted the bookmark, and I've been FB free since December. It feels nice.

At first it's kind of hard if you're on the computer a lot. I was tempted to get back on a lot. I just deleted the bookmark, and I've been FB free since December. It feels nice.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

Regarding the women... I'm married, so yeaaahh...

And honestly, you do look like an outcast when people find out you don't have a fb. They look at you like
eek.gif
... literally.
My dad has a fb and makes fun of me because I dont have one... I just hit em back with the good ol "mid-life crisis" talk.

I was never addicted to fb... just saw how much time i was wasting and had to prioritize things.
I'm 10000% sure that you'll find the extra time you were looking for to relax/study/etc. You'll be better off without it, trust fam.

Back
Top Bottom