Deleting your Facebook?

i'm not trying to convince anyone to reactivate their account but is it really as serious as you guys make it out to be?

people cant be in your business if you don't put it out there...when i'm in a relationship i dont' put it on FB cuz i don't want people in it...if someone did know and tried to violate that i'd just delete them as a friend...

i guess i lucked out cuz none of the guys i've dealt with were into social networks...

the things i've read about people on there are just
eek.gif

abuse, suicide, abortions, being kicked out by their kids mothers or told the baby wasn't even theirs
laugh.gif

then they get mad at everyone having an opinion on it

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i'm not trying to convince anyone to reactivate their account but is it really as serious as you guys make it out to be?

people cant be in your business if you don't put it out there...when i'm in a relationship i dont' put it on FB cuz i don't want people in it...if someone did know and tried to violate that i'd just delete them as a friend...

i guess i lucked out cuz none of the guys i've dealt with were into social networks...

eek.gif

abuse, suicide, abortions, being kicked out by their kids mothers or told the baby wasn't even theirs
laugh.gif

the ones youve read about are the ones you dont want in your social circle, just dumb as a box of rocks

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

eek.gif

laugh.gif

the ones youve read about are the ones you dont want in your social circle, just dumb as a box of rocks

Yea like MinnyMouse said, a lot of you just need to make more sound decisions. You give girls your passwords, you don't disable your wall. Hell, you friend every girl you hit as a friend on FB. Making comments on folks walls knowing anyone that is on your friends list can see it since we can no longer disable it.

Also I think some of you truly think it is rude to reject/ignore a friend request on facebook.

You allow yourself to get caught up man. Seriously. Some of the stories I hear, some folks are just not smart. Simple as that.

Yea like MinnyMouse said, a lot of you just need to make more sound decisions. You give girls your passwords, you don't disable your wall. Hell, you friend every girl you hit as a friend on FB. Making comments on folks walls knowing anyone that is on your friends list can see it since we can no longer disable it.

Also I think some of you truly think it is rude to reject/ignore a friend request on facebook.

You allow yourself to get caught up man. Seriously. Some of the stories I hear, some folks are just not smart. Simple as that.

Pendemic wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

eek.gif

laugh.gif

maaan...most of that stuff i read was from people i'm not even friends with...i'm just nosey and they are just that reckless that anyone can read their *#@%...thats why i don't put anything serious up there...i know people are worse than me
laugh.gif

Pendemic wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

eek.gif

laugh.gif

maaan...most of that stuff i read was from people i'm not even friends with...i'm just nosey and they are just that reckless that anyone can read their *#@%...thats why i don't put anything serious up there...i know people are worse than me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by raptors29

People say have self control but you can't always help how you are portrayed to others on the internet.

I deleted my facebook 9 months ago basically because it will ruin your relationships. I would go out see friends and end up in 10000 picture because girls love pictures. So i would casually go out 1 night each weekend and then my entire photo album would be me at a bar. I didn't want people to think poorly of me given my new job. Didn't want my girl at the time to think i was doing anything wrong because i would be in nothing but pictures with drunk girls. But since i never take pictures in every day situations because i hate pictures it made it seem like I was an alcoholic womanizer.......so i just deleted my facebook.

It is also a breath of fresh air when you meet a new person and know they aren't on facebook stalking you to see what kind of person you are so they can pre judge you and make wild assumptions about the kind of person you are. I think the older you get the less you need/want facebook anyway. Seems like a kids tool now a days.

Spoiler [+]
First Post back from Banned Camp 
images
Who cares about assumptions if you know you're not doing anything wrong though? 
I know I am not doing anything wrong.  But it's not really fun to be asked who is that? o how do you know her? about every picture of you on the internet.  You know your doing nothing wrong but the internet makes it look otherwise.  Guy in pictures with girls and drinks....one can assume....and when it happens 3-4 times....it just builds.  I would question my girl if it kept happening too.

I know you'll say "oh your girl should trust you and believe you blah blah blah" but i like jealous girls who think of me as their property (idk why i like this, just do) that doesn't mix with facebook.
laugh.gif
 I feel ya. Oh well *Shrugs* 

Originally Posted by raptors29

People say have self control but you can't always help how you are portrayed to others on the internet.

I deleted my facebook 9 months ago basically because it will ruin your relationships. I would go out see friends and end up in 10000 picture because girls love pictures. So i would casually go out 1 night each weekend and then my entire photo album would be me at a bar. I didn't want people to think poorly of me given my new job. Didn't want my girl at the time to think i was doing anything wrong because i would be in nothing but pictures with drunk girls. But since i never take pictures in every day situations because i hate pictures it made it seem like I was an alcoholic womanizer.......so i just deleted my facebook.

It is also a breath of fresh air when you meet a new person and know they aren't on facebook stalking you to see what kind of person you are so they can pre judge you and make wild assumptions about the kind of person you are. I think the older you get the less you need/want facebook anyway. Seems like a kids tool now a days.

Spoiler [+]
First Post back from Banned Camp 
images
Who cares about assumptions if you know you're not doing anything wrong though? 
I know I am not doing anything wrong.  But it's not really fun to be asked who is that? o how do you know her? about every picture of you on the internet.  You know your doing nothing wrong but the internet makes it look otherwise.  Guy in pictures with girls and drinks....one can assume....and when it happens 3-4 times....it just builds.  I would question my girl if it kept happening too.

I know you'll say "oh your girl should trust you and believe you blah blah blah" but i like jealous girls who think of me as their property (idk why i like this, just do) that doesn't mix with facebook.
laugh.gif
 I feel ya. Oh well *Shrugs* 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

TRUTH

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

TRUTH

Back
Top Bottom