DELETION REQ'D

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

You're 31??? You better hit that early...as in early in the day cause you gon be sleepy after its way past your bed time gramps.

Don't forget to see Alice.
alien.gif
alien.gif

She didn't reply...mind you her last text was about 3 hrs earlier. Either way, I'm a fool - I had a hotel room one night and she was with her ppl in another hotel in the same city. She called me and said to come by. I went by and she invited herself to stay at my spot....she came by and I did NOTHING....my morals won't let me.  I've had her in the same bed twice and I just can't.  But this was the first time she's actually sent a clear signal...drunk or not.  I think it's the fact that I don't gas her....cause most dudes go at her quite hard....

She didn't reply...mind you her last text was about 3 hrs earlier. Either way, I'm a fool - I had a hotel room one night and she was with her ppl in another hotel in the same city. She called me and said to come by. I went by and she invited herself to stay at my spot....she came by and I did NOTHING....my morals won't let me.  I've had her in the same bed twice and I just can't.  But this was the first time she's actually sent a clear signal...drunk or not.  I think it's the fact that I don't gas her....cause most dudes go at her quite hard....

Originally Posted by pookieman

you're in denial ... the closet you must exit.

you're in denial ... the closet you must exit.

Either way, I'm a fool - I had a hotel room one night and she was with her ppl in another hotel in the same city. She called me and said to come by. I went by and she invited herself to stay at my spot....she came by and I did NOTHING....

How can someone 30 still be failing

Either way, I'm a fool - I had a hotel room one night and she was with her ppl in another hotel in the same city. She called me and said to come by. I went by and she invited herself to stay at my spot....she came by and I did NOTHING....

How can someone 30 still be failing

tired.gif

tired.gif

Now u need to kick it into overdrive OP. She wanted it but u aint give it to her, now she wants it more. Do work, go, now

Now u need to kick it into overdrive OP. She wanted it but u aint give it to her, now she wants it more. Do work, go, now

negro-frowns.jpg

She's bad too. Morals? Its not like she's your sister.

negro-frowns.jpg

She's bad too. Morals? Its not like she's your sister.

Back
Top Bottom