Delivered From Homosexuality Vol. I Don't Like Mens No More

He might not be gay anymore, but he is effeminate. I'm still prayin for bruh

Last edited:
I stopped watching after he said "I am generosity"

Son might be delivered from homosessuality, but he def aint delivered from illiteracy.
roll.gif

Whatever Gods plan is right?
The PAstor told him that he will be "Blessed from God" after his deliverance. The news station said dude hasn't seen a DIME since then ahahaha

Last edited:
I stopped watching after he said "I am generosity"

Son might be delivered from homosessuality, but he def aint delivered from illiteracy.

bruh
:rofl:

wanted to play basketballs

my mans said he hasnt touched a man in a year...but i bet he aint laid between a woman legs either.

Last edited:
I imagine when he sees a guy that he finds attractive he acts like David Allen Greer on Martin when he played the perverted pastor that went on the date with gina

Last edited:
Promotion
Lets say you have a gym. And people start talking how they're getting these awesome results from said gym. Then the gym will start seeing an increase in customer
$$$$
This is why some churches have members go out handing out fliers and booklets. It's to get more people into the church so they have have like 20 offerings during the service
and lets not forget LGBT's have a powerful dollar bill and any church thats Pro LGBT will rank in the money (i call it overloking the sins for the 100,50,20 and 10's)

Whatever Gods plan is right?
The PAstor told him that he will be "Blessed from God" after his deliverance. The news station said dude hasn't seen a DIME since then ahahaha
bruh
roll.gif

my mans said he hasnt touched a man in a year...but i bet he aint laid between a woman legs either.
bruh
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Speaking in tongues in the Bible is just speaking a different language.
Like if all of a sudden I start speaking spanish, even though I dont know a lick of spanish ouside of 'hola',
God has given me the momentary gift so the one who the message is for (someone who speaks and understands
spanish,) can receive the special message (like the gospel).

That mumbo jumbo ranting trembling crap you see is not biblical.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom