Delta vs Jetblue

I am taking a trip next month and am either going to have to take Delta or Jetblue. I have never been on a flight with Delta how is it?

I am taking a trip next month and am either going to have to take Delta or Jetblue. I have never been on a flight with Delta how is it?

Delta is crap, it is like a step up from spirit and spirit is just horrid.

I have never been on jetblue though.

Delta is crap, it is like a step up from spirit and spirit is just horrid.

I have never been on jetblue though.

I've never had a problem with Delta. A lot of their flights have cable on them now too like Jetblue. I've never flown Jetblue before though.

I've never had a problem with Delta. A lot of their flights have cable on them now too like Jetblue. I've never flown Jetblue before though.

Haven't flown Jetblue in over 5 years, but their service was better then Delta's imo. Keyword was. I don't know how Jetblue is now but almost every flight I take is with Delta and they are, for the most part, excellent.

Haven't flown Jetblue in over 5 years, but their service was better then Delta's imo. Keyword was. I don't know how Jetblue is now but almost every flight I take is with Delta and they are, for the most part, excellent.

I'm actually pretty happy with Delta's service. Jet Blue, however, is near the bottom of the totem pole for me. If you've made a reservation, just accept that you won't be able to cancel it, and you'll get a credit at best. Also, the staff didn't provide any food for a five hour flight, but I'm hearing that's becoming the norm. The flight itself was just really uncomfortable.

I'm actually pretty happy with Delta's service. Jet Blue, however, is near the bottom of the totem pole for me. If you've made a reservation, just accept that you won't be able to cancel it, and you'll get a credit at best. Also, the staff didn't provide any food for a five hour flight, but I'm hearing that's becoming the norm. The flight itself was just really uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

JetBlue won the J.D. Power Award like going on 7-8 years straight I believe... I'm pretty sure their service is still good.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

JetBlue won the J.D. Power Award like going on 7-8 years straight I believe... I'm pretty sure their service is still good.

Jetblue ftw, used it for Aruba, Orlando and the Bahamas.Flights were on time and arrived at my destinations early or on schedule.Can't beat having ESPN and other cable channels to past the time as well, snacks were decent too.

Jetblue ftw, used it for Aruba, Orlando and the Bahamas.Flights were on time and arrived at my destinations early or on schedule.Can't beat having ESPN and other cable channels to past the time as well, snacks were decent too.

My preferences when booking flights, mind you I'm platinum on all carriers (over 16 credits on southwest) because I fly weekly, almost daily: United/Continental => Delta => US Airways => Southwest (flexible times) => Jet Blue => Might as well drive.

My preferences when booking flights, mind you I'm platinum on all carriers (over 16 credits on southwest) because I fly weekly, almost daily: United/Continental => Delta => US Airways => Southwest (flexible times) => Jet Blue => Might as well drive.

Honestly a flight is a flight to me. But if I had to pick it would be jetblue. And that's solely based on the fact that they had cable tv. As far as customer service goes, I haven't experienced any difference between any of the airlines I've flown in when it comes to domestic.

Honestly a flight is a flight to me. But if I had to pick it would be jetblue. And that's solely based on the fact that they had cable tv. As far as customer service goes, I haven't experienced any difference between any of the airlines I've flown in when it comes to domestic.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

agreed for the most part.  as a coach flier, all i really care about is comfort (legroom).  the personal TV jetblue provides is a bonus.

i flew delta in a 757 from SFO to honolulu and that was the most uncomfortable 6 hours of my life.  the airbus a320 from jetblue is far superior.

Back
Top Bottom