Demi Lovato addicted to drugs?

to be fair to white women, it's not just white women.

so many people have just imbibed a bunch self evidently goofy ideas.

i just listened to an entire ezra klein podcast with a gender theorist
the degree to which smart people will just abandon any level of scepticism

the minute something is framed as an "identity"
is just wild to me.

Kind of a childlike pov to break it down to an "either side" political thing ignoring the individual agendas but I don't care, it's Friday. Be well.

Kind of a childlike pov to break it down to an "either side" political thing ignoring the individual agendas but I don't care, it's Friday. Be well.

Individual thoughts/feelings aren't exclusive to political parties. There is way more Grey area that exists than people like to admit.

And it is possible to side with perspectives from someone/a party that you have other fundamental disagreements with.

Nothing childlike about that at all nor does it mean you are ignoring agendas.

Individual thoughts/feelings aren't exclusive to political parties. There is way more Grey area that exists than people like to admit.

And it is possible to side with perspectives from someone/a party that you have other fundamental disagreements with.

Is Cadence Owens invited to the cook out?

Is Cadence Owens invited to the cook out?

I don't see why she shouldn't be.
Hell, she would probably be less conservative than most of the 50+ crew of Aunties and Uncles that made the pasta salad and macaroni and cheese.

I don't see why she shouldn't be.
Hell, she would probably be less conservative than most of the 50+ crew of Aunties and Uncles that made the pasta salad and macaroni and cheese.
I asks this only because the black community see's Candence Owens as the opposition.

I can respect someone if they are just an authentically conservative black person

but Candace Owens is just a scammer,
who is using her blackness to make tons of money
as the black person willing to say anti black thing in public.

she's a scammer with no real coherent ideology other than
troll black people / libs and make money.

taking anything she says seriosuly is a suckers game.
she'll say the opposite if the price is right.

It’s good to have friends with different views to challenge each other on.

But in 2022 it’s rare to find people who will be friends with people they don’t agree with everything on.

Man as long as you aren't blatantly racist/disrespectful, I couldn't care less about where you are politically aligned. I can accept folks' differences.

I asks this only because the black community see's Candence Owens as the opposition.

Plenty of us agree with a lot of things she says. (In private)

I can respect someone if they are just an authentically conservative black person

but Candace Owens is just a scammer,
who is using her blackness to make tons of money
as the black person willing to say anti black thing in public.

she's a scammer with no real coherent ideology other than
troll black people / libs and make money.

taking anything she says seriosuly is a suckers game.
she'll say the opposite if the price is right.

Yea, she is an online personality that seeks to build her brand. I agree.

But that doesn't mean some of the things she says doesn't have validity. You can take things she says seriously without praising her. (If that is an issue for the individual)

Same with Matt Walsh. Yea dude has said and done some WILD things. But there are things that he says that I agree with.

But I understand not being able to see what is being said if you view the messenger as a clown.

Nah bruh

You gotta agree with them if you don't want to be an enemy of justice and equality

You don't want to be an enemy of justice and equality do you?

The notion that you have to agree with everything someone says is weird.

I would like to have a thread on the most conservative takes each of us have. But again, those are convos people wouldn't dare have in public.

And again, plenty of black people that don't give a damn about online brownie points agree with some of the things she says. What happens online isn't the only reality.

Back
Top Bottom