*| | Denim _ School | |*

Went and copped some New Rescues to grind out for the winter.

Tried on NS.. I dont see how anybody can wear those.. way too tight..

If anybody is into weightlifting or is fat.. NS is not the way too go.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

I've read that four times and I still have no idea what you just said.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

NS are not tight at all. You just fat.
laugh.gif

NS, as a lot of the jeans are, get stretched out after numerous wears. For that reason people say buy a size or two down from your natural waist size.Personally I would never wear a pair of ns or any jeans like that out in public as soon as I buy them. Wear them around the house, sleep with them on to getthem to stretch out a bit more comfortably. This may seem like a lot of work to some people but they are lazy.

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

How do you guys feel about uniqlo jeans? I've been wearing Levis for the past two years and I think I need to move up but APC is kind of pricey is there any medium?
I've had the T-000 and the 001. T-000 is a skinny fit at first but they do loosen up well and increase in size after wear. I wore my pair formonths on end (since I really only had those) and they held up perfect. I had to toss them though because my constant wear + washing often they stretched outtoo far. Dry clean them if you feel like washing them, it helps preserve the wash and no worry about stretching them out more
T-000 is something like 501s but a bit more slim..

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by kix4kix

NS are not tight at all. You just fat.
laugh.gif

Ok that is why lol I was like did dude just really say stay away.

how much do jeans stretch out..like when you buy them how tight are they on your waist..how much should i expect the stretching to be?
bc i dont drop 175-200 n not get the PERFECT fit..im picky lol

I'm a newbie when it comes to jeans but are True Religions still hot? My boy always talks about them like they're the greatest thing ever.

Originally Posted by 35KD

I'm a newbie when it comes to jeans but are True Religions still hot? My boy always talks about them like they're the greatest thing ever.
Negative. Poor quality with terrible stitching. I assume your boys wear Ed Hardy tees and trucker hats? You can do a lot better for the same priceas a pair of TR.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Negative. Poor quality with terrible stitching. I assume your boys wear Ed Hardy tees and trucker hats? You can do a lot better for the same price as a pair of TR.
laugh.gif
I knew he hyped them up for no reason

I've been rocking Levis for the longest. Thinking of upgrading. What should I look into?
nerd.gif

Ordered some Rescues and a pair of evisus on sale at Tobi.com, UPS left an empty bag at my doorstep. Looks like the jeans fell out of the packaging duringshipping. @*# was the UPS guy thinking when he delivered it??? Damn i'm angry...UPS is sending an inspector here tommorow and they better write me acheck...

I got some APC New Standards as a gift a few weeks ago, and here's some pictures after a week in a half of wear (give or take)

I normally wear a 30 in Levi 511
I got some NS in 28
I'm 5'7" and around 145-150 lbs btw

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/tnisatard/CIMG1357.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/tnisatard/CIMG1356.jpg

Just looking for your opinions, seems like my stacks are looking kinda sloppy, and knee bulges kinda bother me, anything i cando about it?

I've been rocking Levis for the longest. Thinking of upgrading. What should I look into?
nerd.gif

Look into APCs if your looking into raw denim btw, one of the cheapest raw denim, but its a big change in price since normally levis are like $30-40, and APCsare usually $150

Any good jeans around $100ish? I also need to get a pair of selvage jeans.

edit: How are Calvin Klein jeans? or Kenneth Cole jeans?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

NS, as a lot of the jeans are, get stretched out after numerous wears. For that reason people say buy a size or two down from your natural waist size. Personally I would never wear a pair of ns or any jeans like that out in public as soon as I buy them. Wear them around the house, sleep with them on to get them to stretch out a bit more comfortably. This may seem like a lot of work to some people but they are lazy.

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

How do you guys feel about uniqlo jeans? I've been wearing Levis for the past two years and I think I need to move up but APC is kind of pricey is there any medium?
I've had the T-000 and the 001. T-000 is a skinny fit at first but they do loosen up well and increase in size after wear. I wore my pair for months on end (since I really only had those) and they held up perfect. I had to toss them though because my constant wear + washing often they stretched out too far. Dry clean them if you feel like washing them, it helps preserve the wash and no worry about stretching them out more
T-000 is something like 501s but a bit more slim..
Huh?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Them joints fit skin tight. They fit like Levis 511's

newly acquired Samurai 710's i got a week ago.. definitely a step up of quality over my APCs i just retired after 7 months

pre soak:

Post Soak:

^nice fit, just need a hem, those stacks are OD.

Where did you buy the sammies online, proxy?

i got them from Blue in Green, in store. i was contemplating whether to hem them or not, how much do you suggest?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I got some APC New Standards as a gift a few weeks ago, and here's some pictures after a week in a half of wear (give or take)

I normally wear a 30 in Levi 511
I got some NS in 28
I'm 5'7" and around 145-150 lbs btw

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/tnisatard/CIMG1357.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/tnisatard/CIMG1356.jpg

Just looking for your opinions, seems like my stacks are looking kinda sloppy, and knee bulges kinda bother me, anything i can do about it?

That fit is fine. Not too skinny or slim, it looks just right.

No need to get nit picky with stacks and a knee bulge.

i can't really fill up my bathtub with water (don't have that clog mechanism) any other idea how to shrink my 501 STFs?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i can't really fill up my bathtub with water (don't have that clog mechanism) any other idea how to shrink my 501 STFs?
I just use a plastic basin...

Originally Posted by big mike 13

i got them from Blue in Green, in store. i was contemplating whether to hem them or not, how much do you suggest?

What's you regular size in pants.... and what is the Samurai size you went with.

ALSO.... can you comment on what they told you about the shrinking?

Back
Top Bottom