*| | Denim _ School | |*

anybody own both light washes from kanye 1 & 2?

would like to see the comparisons

i kinda wish i could've copped army pants on end

i'll see what happens during da restock
when is that restock? I was debating the army pants too only seen one fit pic with them and the bikers both looked real nice, just not sure bout the strap behind knee

still on search for stonewash in 31 

don't have 1st release but this release the jeans weren't selvedge, and they were much thinner than i thought they would be, also super soft almost sweatpant like lol

when is that restock? I was debating the army pants too only seen one fit pic with them and the bikers both looked real nice, just not sure bout the strap behind knee

still on search for stonewash in 31 

don't have 1st release but this release the jeans weren't selvedge, and they were much thinner than i thought they would be, also super soft almost sweatpant like lol

There's a 31 up on the APC website right now.

Anything at all I can use to prevent jean stains on my kicks from my raw jeans? Any spray or coating I can apply on my jeans or shoes?

I'm thinking about just doing a rinse/gentle wash at the hem
Im curious about this also. Just got into denim and purchased some Unbranded Tapered/UB201. I'm scared to wear them with anything though seeing as my fingers were blue just from doing a pin roll. 

Some people have put hairspray on their shoes to avoid discoloration, but I don't recommend. Just try to avoid wearing mostly white shoes (mainly white leather shoes) with raw denim.

won't bleeding on raw denim stop over time? have been interesed in buying some raw denim but I'm in the process of losing weight so I'm holding of on any purchases 

Some people have put hairspray on their shoes to avoid discoloration, but I don't recommend. Just try to avoid wearing mostly white shoes (mainly white leather shoes) with raw denim.
Yeah I wore my unbrandeds with my black/red 1s and it bled on the red part smh. Luckily it came off but i feel like it took some red paint with it.

Yeah I wore my unbrandeds with my black/red 1s and it bled on the red part smh. Luckily it came off but i feel like it took some red paint with it.

Damn on Black/Red 1. Never had a problem with other shoes that had a medium to dark color. Maybe its just unbranded. They seem like they are extremely raw compared to nudie/APC/Acne.

seandon23 seandon23 Yes, once jeans are broken in there is no/minimal bleeding. Wore 2011 WC 3s with a semi-broken in pair of nudies and had very minimal bleeding.

Sidenote: Kanye was wearing a bunch of Acne jeans/trousers in his GQ shoot. One thing I'm worried about is Acne increasing their price points based off the hype Ye creates. Another thing I'm worried about is all these new people wearing Acne, that didn't care about the brand prior to Ye wearing it.

Damn on Black/Red 1. Never had a problem with other shoes that had a medium to dark color. Maybe its just unbranded. They seem like they are extremely raw compared to nudie/APC/Acne.

seandon23 seandon23 Yes, once jeans are broken in there is no/minimal bleeding. Wore 2011 WC 3s with a semi-broken in pair of nudies and had very minimal bleeding.

Sidenote: Kanye was wearing a bunch of Acne jeans/trousers in his GQ shoot. One thing I'm worried about is Acne increasing their price points based off the hype Ye creates. Another thing I'm worried about is all these new people wearing Acne, that didn't care about the brand prior to Ye wearing it.

What ACNE was he wearing? That's interesting I'm wearing a pair of ACNE right now and was just thinking they fit very similar to the YePC just shorter since I hemmed them.

I don't think prices will go up or anything though.

LOL. Dude the prices of those pants are already crazy. I don't think you have to worry about the price of their normal jeans increasing because of kanye.

BTW, I think the Ace 3 sizes up from the YePC are basically the same fit through the leg. More crotch room in the YePC and longer but other than that pretty close if you're looking for that type of fit. They come 32 inseam I think but I got mine taken to a 30.

Last edited:
LOL. Dude the prices of those pants are already crazy. I don't think you have to worry about the price of their normal jeans increasing because of kanye.

BTW, I think the Ace 3 sizes up from the YePC are basically the same fit through the leg. More crotch room in the YePC and longer but other than that pretty close if you're looking for that type of fit. They come 32 inseam I think but I got mine taken to a 30.
is that the charcoal villain hoody?

^Midnight. I have the black with silver zips in a M I'm trying to get rid of because I got a S in the midnight and it fits me better. If you're interested PM me I give you good deal.

how long dows it take for my apc to break.in? i had to do a soak, cuz my friend knocked some beer on the table, i havent enen.hemmed it yet. should i hem mow, or later

Mine took about a good 2 months of solid wears. The waist got super huge on me. Haven't washed mine yet and they have everything from beer, dog slob, mud, maybe puke, def sweat and other ish on them. I just wipe it off with a wet rag.

These the Ace Cash?

Was thinking about scooping these, wanted a slimmer fit from the Max.

Ace ups. Difference is these are like 50% elastic material and 50% cotton denim. Cash is like 99% cotton denim I think. These are kinda stretchy/giving material but same fit.

Ace ups. Difference is these are like 50% elastic material and 50% cotton denim. Cash is like 99% cotton denim I think. These are kinda stretchy/giving material but same fit.
Found these at a better price than the Cash.

Thanks.

^im just warning you the black is almost like a dark grey. Well It's black but not a deep black color. I had the navy also but ordered the wrong size so had to return them. Found them again on RSVP gallery for about the same sale price I got them for at mr porter so I'm gonna cop them soon. Really like them

^im just warning you the black is almost like a dark grey. Well It's black but not a deep black color. I had the navy also but ordered the wrong size so had to return them. Found them again on RSVP gallery for about the same sale price I got them for at mr porter so I'm gonna cop them soon. Really like them

The ones I found are "black/blue" but they look like plain black to me.

^Midnight. I have the black with silver zips in a M I'm trying to get rid of because I got a S in the midnight and it fits me better. If you're interested PM me I give you good deal.
hmm might have to take you up on that offer been debating the grey or black since the charcoal is gone but i heard to size up on the hoodie and was going to get a large but if thats a small idk

unless your short and just look taller in pics lol
Mine took about a good 2 months of solid wears. The waist got super huge on me. Haven't washed mine yet and they have everything from beer, dog slob, mud, maybe puke, def sweat and other ish on them. I just wipe it off with a wet rag.
and shout out to @EyeSeeSoles  for "maybe puke" got me cracking up, you just can't avoid throwing up on your denim huh 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom