*| | Denim _ School | |*

Man some nights it's just black out time. Are apc pns in black any good? Need a pair of black denim for the winter.

Gap.com 40% code "BIGTIME" works on denim (usually their coupons don't).  Just got 2 pairs of selvedge for $130 shipped.

^
Uniqlo switched up to that cheaper selvedge last year. People who have seen them said to stay away since it's bad quality. Haven't heard how they fade though.

This.

I wonder how warm they are? 3M isn't very breathable. My supreme northface is like an oven

Reading up on them they are 12oz. denim which is on the lighter side of raws and 2% elastine, not sure if that would help in breathability or not.

Might check a few spots this week to see if they have em in stock.

damn those jeans are actually pretty sick, interested to see how they feel never owned a pair of N&F though

I just copped first pair of naked and famous, they were like 50% off. 12oz got them hemmed at store of purchase, dude measured em and was like you good.. They're kinda short :frown:

I just copped first pair of naked and famous, they were like 50% off. 12oz got them hemmed at store of purchase, dude measured em and was like you good.. They're kinda short :frown:

#NTdenim

Bring them to a very good cleaners and taper them.

Last edited:
Like tighten the leg opening? I don't really need them tighter, but the baked famous weird guy does feel like it flares out after the knee.

The shoes were some diesel hi-tops with a zipper on the side, the jeans were all the way behind the zipper too

Dumb question, are the new Ye-PC's selvedge?

I know last year's drop were and the cuffed hem was shown on the product page.

This recent drop, however, does NOT show the cuffed hem and the description makes no inference as such.

Given the price point, I would only purchase if they WERE selvedge. Can anyone that has purchased em confirm? Thanks in advance.

Dumb question, are the new Ye-PC's selvedge?

I know last year's drop were and the cuffed hem was shown on the product page.

This recent drop, however, does NOT show the cuffed hem and the description makes no inference as such.

Given the price point, I would only purchase if they WERE selvedge. Can anyone that has purchased em confirm? Thanks in advance.

They are not :smh:

I was pretty disappointed

Does JE have a similar or same fit as the light wash the cast/coast in a black or black washed color?

Back
Top Bottom