*| | Denim _ School | |*

Man those JE look okay. not for 120 tho.

Bros after washing my raws for the first time would it be okay to take them to the drycleaners? Why? Well because I dont feel like iroing them

Man those JE look okay. not for 120 tho.

Bros after washing my raws for the first time would it be okay to take them to the drycleaners? Why? Well because I dont feel like iroing them
dont do that! thats a big no no when it comes to denim. just wear the wrinkles out or use dewrinkle spray.

dont do that! thats a big no no when it comes to denim. just wear the wrinkles out or use dewrinkle spray.
Rwally? Do it wit a pair of JE and Vince denim all the time. This is just the first pair of raws i was and they are all wrinlked up

I'd be nervous to dry clean. hang dry, and just wear them

newb question, but will fades still occur after already washing them? I've lost some weight and I can now fit into my first pair of denims that had some decent fades and 1 wash. now I'm rotating between that and my current pair which is super loose on me.

Denim does fade after you wash them, but it just takes longer, especially if you wash them too early. But its all relative to when you feel like they should be washed. Stand-by rule is after 6 months or whenever there is significant wear on the the knees.

As long as you wash them the right way (inside out soak with some woo lite dark) you're fine to wash them regularly (few times a year).

That don't wash them for ages stuff is bubkiss.

Anyone had their jeans tapered from the inseam? I asked my tailor to do it to a pair of PS and he legit looked frightened and told me he couldn't do it :lol:

Anyone had their jeans tapered from the inseam? I asked my tailor to do it to a pair of PS and he legit looked frightened and told me he couldn't do it :lol:

Custom Tailors in the Wheaton mall.

Last edited:
What makes em garbage? Everyone throws around that term so loosely... FIt, look, what exactly? is the quality subpar? Elaborate fam...

Wash looks dope on the site pics... gotta love the insight being dropped though 
eyes.gif

Got the GAP GQ jeans in today..

Garbage.

I definitely wouldn't call them garbage, far from it actually. If they arent for you, they arent for you. As stated earlier the fit is almost identical to Petit New Standards, if you don't like the fit of those you wont like the fit of these (actuall JEs are almost the exact same cut btw). Compared to the YePCs I sold, I actually like these better, fit wise. Wash wise while they're not the same they're not that dissimilar

For comparison

YePCs

JExGAP

I personally didn't like the rise (drop crotch) of the YePCs. The in seem was a little OD but manageable. Overall I like the fit of the JExGap a lot better and at less than half the price they're far from garbage. Not to say they're for everybody either.

That fit is not flattering on you at all though. The front view is especially bad. Those YeAPC's are meh as well.

Whats the point of nice denim if they dont fit your body right?

thanks for the compliments, fam :lol: you sound like you're more focused on me than the jeans [emoji]128064[/emoji]

in all seriousness, I like the fit, they're comfortable, end of story. like I said if they're not for you, they're not for you. I was simply stating that they're not garbage. my petit new standards fit the same way does that make them garbage too? no. for $120 (got mine with discount) they not bad at all. try finding a pair that's tapered like this for cheaper, you probably can't do it, and if you do let me know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom